Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: How Often do you get High?
Like 10 times a day dude! 2 4.88%
5 times a day! yea! 1 2.44%
Once a day is cool. id do more if i had it. 2 4.88%
I think Only Once a day sounds good. 0 0%
maybe once every 2 days. 5 12.20%
meh... once a week.... 2 4.88%
Once a year.... i know, its lame. 3 7.32%
I never smoke Weed or get High. 23 56.10%
What the fuck is weed? something new at McDonalds? 2 4.88%
Im dead. i dont do anything. i suck! 1 2.44%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2004-10-07, 07:07 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "How much is an ounce where you are from..."
How much does it cost?

Depends on the quality you want, anywhere from $80 to $160 to $400

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-10-07, 07:07 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "How much is an ounce where you are from..."
Probably very cheap. He's got connections T_T
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-07, 07:12 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "How much does it cost? Depends on..."
For me, many of the dealers with good stuff here would charge from $350-$400 for that. Secondly, an ounce and a half would be a huge bag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-10-07, 07:15 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "How much does it cost? Depends on..."
He probably meant a dime bag..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-07, 07:37 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "He probably meant a dime bag.."
when i did do it, i did it quite frequently but im done with it now, have been for months
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-10-07, 07:42 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "when i did do it, i did it quite..."
i actuly made this thing while high, in fact im getting ready to get high in like 5 mins.,
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-10-07, 07:43 PM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "i actuly made this thing while high, in..."
Jealousy burns within me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-07, 07:50 PM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "i actuly made this thing while high, in..."
:/

i think i'll avoid this thread from this point forward.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-10-07, 07:55 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting ":/ i think i'll avoid this thread..."
I used to get high a lot as a kid...quit smoking hardcore when I was 16. But Cocaine on the other hand...did it pretty heavy for years. Nowadays a shot of Cuervo and a couple Coronas does me just fine
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-10-07, 07:59 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting ":/ i think i'll avoid this thread..."
Kagom, do drugs, give into satan's temptation!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-07, 08:38 PM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "i actuly made this thing while high, in..."
Lmao. Hell yeah, a hot stoner chick.

Last Friday my friend was arguing with a cop with close to an ounce in his pocket. I'm flippin' out telling him he needs to shut the fuck up and then some.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-10-07, 09:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Lmao. Hell yeah, a hot stoner chick. ..."
During summer vacation I was up to about 4 blunts a day.
Chrome your paying $80 for ounces of schwag??? Jesus Christ man your gettin taxed for that shit. It's about 45 for an ounce here.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-10-07, 11:13 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "During summer vacation I was up to..."
I am man, It's the 'Smuggling into Virginia's harsh marijuana laws tax'

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-10-07, 11:30 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "I am man, It's the 'Smuggling into..."
Kay, see my sig? i figured out the answer....
THe Question is, where does all the blue go from our water when its put into our taps... well here the answer...
all the blue taken out of the water it put into the sky.
and that answers the question of why the sky is blue at the same time....
so when somone asks you "why is the sky blue" tell them, the blue is filterd out of the drink water and put into the ski with big smoke stacks... thats why water in a galss is clear but water in the ocean is blue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-10-07, 11:34 PM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "Kay, see my sig? i figured out the..."
You have smoked yourself retarded.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-10-07, 11:36 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "You have smoked yourself retarded."
hahaha, im not dumb! realy read the answer it makes sence!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-10-07, 11:52 PM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "hahaha, im not dumb! realy read the..."
It does!!!....

I am jealous .. -_-.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-07, 11:56 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It does!!!.... I am jealous .. -_-."
I've done weed before, and it has absolutely no effect on me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-10-07, 11:59 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "I've done weed before, and it has..."
mantralord said:
I've done weed before, and it has absolutely no effect on me.
thats not weed, thats call cat-nip looks lie weed, and you can smoke it, it wont get you high thou. watch who you buy from next time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-10-08, 12:01 AM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "thats not weed, thats call cat-nip..."
Also, if it's black or brown, nty. make sure its nice and fresh, with many crystals.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign