Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2002-06-05, 03:53 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Obscure Movie Quote Game!"
New Quote:

"Klaatu Verata Ni-ermmughhmm... there... I said the words! I'll just be taking the book now..."

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-06-05, 04:17 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Obscure Movie Quote Game!"
who the hell even watch monty python?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-05, 05:44 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Obscure Movie Quote Game!"
Everyone... and if you have never seen The Holy Grail then you shouldn't be allowed to live. It's one of the greatest and funniest movies ever. And all of Monty Python's other movies and skits are among the funniest ever, as well. NEVER... EVER... insult the great Monty Python. You 14 year olds have no experience with anything, huh?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-06-05, 08:02 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Obscure Movie Quote Game!"
Quote:
Originally posted by Randuin
who the hell even watch monty python?
EXCUSE ME?!?!?! monty python is some of the funniest stuff ever. the dead parrot skit??? ROTFLMAO

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-06-06, 01:08 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Obscure Movie Quote Game!"
Ahahaha... "It's only resting!"

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-06-06, 08:06 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Obscure Movie Quote Game!"
yes it's true... we dont go back and watch useless old shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:05 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Obscure Movie Quote Game!"
Quote:
Originally posted by Randuin
yes it's true... we dont go back and watch useless old shit
Ask anyone if it's useless old shit and they just might hurt you.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-06-06, 04:30 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Obscure Movie Quote Game!"
okay fine... i just phoned 5 ppl and they all say they've never even heard of monty python
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-06, 04:58 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Obscure Movie Quote Game!"
that last quote would be Army of Darkness, great great movie. sooooooooooo funny, as well as monty python and the quest for the holy grail. im only 15 and ive saw that, in fact i have a very good quality one on this here computer (its like 760 megs or something). if anybody wants it im sure i could send it over night

randuin dont you read?? you used to mod the UO forum and right underneath the link to it it says this 'I don't miss misses in the mist, miss most miserable! Err. right, this is an UO forum, not a Monty Python fan club.' not saying its a quote or anything but you should at least have heard of it from that..
So this baby seal walks into a club.

Last edited by ask_rabber; 2002-06-06 at 05:03 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-06-06, 05:42 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Obscure Movie Quote Game!"
congratulations ask_rabber for getting that quote right first

Next qoute is easy...
---
In case I don't see you. good afternoon, good evening, and good night.
---
En el español:
En caso de que yo no lo vea. Buenas tardes, buenas noches, y buenas noches.
---

Last edited by Sum Yung Guy; 2002-06-06 at 05:46 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:26 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Obscure Movie Quote Game!"
err.. .i didn't put that description in...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:31 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Obscure Movie Quote Game!"
Quote:
Originally posted by Sum Yung Guy
congratulations ask_rabber for getting that quote right first

Next qoute is easy...
---
In case I don't see you. good afternoon, good evening, and good night.
---
En el español:
En caso de que yo no lo vea. Buenas tardes, buenas noches, y buenas noches.
---
It's ask_rabber's turn, Sum...

And as for Randuin... you have stupid friends who must be living under rocks or something... Monty Python pwns.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:34 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Obscure Movie Quote Game!"
im not good w/ quotes but ill choose one anywayz

goes like this 'THROW THE BALL FUCK!'

eh? i bet nobody knows that

one of my fav quotes is 'gimme some sugar baby' and 'shop smart, shop S-MART!' which are from army of darkness
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-06-07, 12:59 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Obscure Movie Quote Game!"
God damn Randuin, I'll bet you don't even like Mel Brooks movies either, huh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-06-07, 01:17 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Obscure Movie Quote Game!"
Quote:
Originally posted by ask_rabber
im not good w/ quotes but ill choose one anywayz

goes like this 'THROW THE BALL FUCK!'

eh? i bet nobody knows that

one of my fav quotes is 'gimme some sugar baby' and 'shop smart, shop S-MART!' which are from army of darkness

Baseketball?

If I got it right, heres my new quote:
---
Smile you son of a bitch!
---
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-07, 01:34 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Obscure Movie Quote Game!"
He's a nice quote that may or may not be hard...

"Is that you, John Wayne? Is this me?"

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-06-07, 01:59 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Obscure Movie Quote Game!"
Quote:
Originally posted by RoboticSilence
He's a nice quote that may or may not be hard...

"Is that you, John Wayne? Is this me?"
Shanghai noon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-07, 10:34 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Obscure Movie Quote Game!"
nah its from cky2k but i knew nobody would know it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-06-08, 08:21 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Obscure Movie Quote Game!"
Baseketball is a fucking badass movie. Might have been even better if Trey Parker had written it though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-06-08, 08:32 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Obscure Movie Quote Game!"
Orgazmo > Baseketball
lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy