Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-03-24, 03:49 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Actually, there's a whole procedure to..."
Albatross!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-24, 05:17 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Albatross!"
For all those that were moaning about my new sig...how's this??

\/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-24, 07:02 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "For all those that were moaning about..."
Thou hath one testicle!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-24, 07:14 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Thou hath one testicle!"
Albatross!!

I know, I found the second a couple of days ago, changed my sig, and lost it, so I changed the sig again...

Albatross!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-24, 10:33 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Albatross!! I know, I found the..."
Bright-eyed and bushy tailed is a squirrel on crack.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-24, 12:30 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "For all those that were moaning about..."
Did you lower the quality? It doesnt look as smooth as it originally did (when Kaos made it).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-24, 12:48 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Did you lower the quality? It doesnt..."
He probably resized it a couple times and ruined it or something... first day of work. lol. it's lunch time. I'm at home right now eating ice... work sucks. I have to stand alot. Oh well. atleast im high. and most of them probably arn't. suckers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-24, 03:42 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "He probably resized it a couple times..."
That sounds wonderful!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-24, 06:04 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That sounds wonderful!"
LMAO! I wrote eating ice. Haha. I meant icecream. No my feet though, have bruises on the bottoms cause I haven't done that much standing or walking for like 5 months! LOL! Thats terrible. omg I'm a lazy sack of shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-24, 06:07 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "LMAO! I wrote eating ice. Haha. I meant..."
Oh and the pain was so unbearable, I had to force myself to get extra high.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-24, 06:34 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Oh and the pain was so unbearable, I..."
Where do you work?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-24, 06:46 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Where do you work?"
This place called freescale, it's a branch of motorola. the division that makes all of the cpu silicon chips for things. It's crazy inside the "clean rooms" well the whole place is wierd, bit inside those rooms, it's like fucking resident evil, star wars shit. I've got the coolest job there though! what perfect luck for a stoner! i feel blessed. I think the dude that started training me 2day after lunch was high, like me. Hahaaha. He was all showing the the same stuff over again. and I work w/ the most laid back people in the "fab" the actually shake hands. haha. your not supposed to.
Woot I own.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-24, 06:50 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "This place called freescale, it's a..."
Wait, you're not supposed to shake hands? What kind of facist workforce do they run there?? Unless it's to keep things clean, static-free, and the like...

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-25, 01:34 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Did you lower the quality? It doesnt..."
Yep. I'm a gonna try make it better when I get back from London...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-25, 02:14 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Yep. I'm a gonna try make it better..."
I like London.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-25, 04:29 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I like London."
Ya they don't shake handsm I'm sure they say something about cleanliness.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-25, 06:09 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya they don't shake handsm I'm sure..."
No gloves?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-25, 08:36 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "No gloves?"
Plenty of gloves! We wear a suit, blue shoe booties(like in a hospital), boots, hairnets, a hood that covers everything but our eyes, which are covered by glasses. Gloves liners, gloves, and if ne thing gets on the gloves, or the rip, more gloves over those. And then b4 we enter the lab, we have to take a air shower. tehe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-25, 08:55 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Plenty of gloves! We wear a suit, blue..."
Uncomfortable?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-25, 05:32 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Uncomfortable?"
Eh. It's not too bad. It gets hot somtimes. But I just like looking cool. Ya I know I'm lame.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda