Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-03-22, 11:44 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "That 1 didn't do nething. But I turned..."
Yah, it's giving me that same problem now. It's supposed to be The Beatle's "I feel fine", with more trippy animation. I showed my friend when he was high, he completely lost it. I damn near cried laughing watching him.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-23, 05:12 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yah, it's giving me that same problem..."
Getcha happiness! Getcha free happiness! 2 quid an ounce! Special Wednesday offer, 2 ounces for 4 quid! 6 ounces for 8 quid!

Albatross!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-23, 09:03 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Getcha happiness! Getcha free..."
I wouldn't mind 6oz of happiness.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-23, 09:41 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I wouldn't mind 6oz of happiness."
8 pounds please my good man.

Albatross...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-23, 09:49 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "8 pounds please my good man. ..."
Well on a more important note. I just had some bacon!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-23, 09:57 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well on a more important note. I just..."
Alba...bacon??!!

You've got me salivating...

'S like Pavlov's dogs...

Whenever someone has bacon, they should link to a bell noise in their post...we'll all be salivating on our keyboards in no time...

Albatross!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-23, 09:58 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Alba...bacon??!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D..."
*ding-a-ling*

Drooling yet?

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-23, 10:00 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "*ding-a-ling* Drooling yet?"
Nearly...

Albatross!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-23, 10:29 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nearly... Albatross!"
I drool when I smoke pot, until the cotton mouth kicks in. Anyone ever take a huge bong rip and drool comes out? lol, I'm usually good at keeping it in my mouth but I've seen people do it.

Condor!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-23, 10:33 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I drool when I smoke pot, until the..."
Albatross!

Mr. Bob will get the reference of "Albatross!"...at least most probably he will...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-23, 12:06 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I drool when I smoke pot, until the..."
Never... but I do love the feel of cotton mouth... I get the same kind of effect, altough, it's just for a couple of minutes, when I've been to the dentist. I'm guessing it's because of the gloves they use?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-23, 03:23 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Never... but I do love the feel of..."
That, or the actual cotton things they stick in there to absorb moisture

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-23, 04:38 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "That, or the actual cotton things they..."
One small step for man, one giant leap for fagkind!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-23, 04:45 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "One small step for man, one giant leap..."
Master Kagom: Also, it's good to know that sometimes I talk in my sleep
Master Kagom: o.o
<Name deleted>: :P
Master Kagom: I'm serious
Master Kagom: I woke my dad up once talking to him in my sleep
<Name deleted>: ...
Master Kagom: >.>
Master Kagom: <.<
<Name deleted>: yeaah
Master Kagom: What >.>
<Name deleted>: Why were you in bed with him?
Master Kagom: ah ha ha ha
Master Kagom: I went on a fishing trip with my famliy
Master Kagom: *family*
Master Kagom: dad, uncle, aunt, cousins
<Name deleted>: :P
Master Kagom: and the rooms were uber small
Master Kagom: like
Master Kagom: 2-3 people to a bed
Master Kagom: and one person slept in the chair
<Name deleted>: Right, understandable
Master Kagom: hehe
Master Kagom: What were you thinking when I said that?
<Name deleted>: I.. well odd thoughts
Master Kagom: *chuckles* understandable
Master Kagom: I may be from the south, but I ain't THAT southern

I thought it was humorous a conversation
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-23, 04:50 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Master Kagom: Also, it's good to know..."
Would have been better if foxes were present though, huh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-03-23, 04:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Would have been better if foxes were..."
It's like having a french tickler attached to your g/f's ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-23, 07:40 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Would have been better if foxes were..."
But in this conversation, a fox was me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-23, 07:47 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Master Kagom: Also, it's good to know..."
"*chuckles*"

Fuck that shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-03-23, 08:48 PM in reply to Grav's post starting ""*chuckles*" Fuck that..."
Yah, thats basically what anal sex entails....

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-23, 09:09 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yah, thats basically what anal sex..."
Actually, there's a whole procedure to anal sex...but I'm not going to disclose that information on a public forum simply because I find that to be kinda tasteless and no one is gonna use it...well...almost no one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack