Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-03-16, 09:08 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Guys! I have seen the light! I am..."
Praise the lord you have found the path of the truly rightous.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-17, 01:00 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Praise the lord you have found the path..."
Hallelujah!!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-17, 10:49 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "bUT THEN YOU WOULD HAVE TO GO..."
I find it eaiser to use the fridge...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-17, 11:43 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I find it eaiser to use the fridge..."
So eat whatever's in the fridge.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-17, 01:16 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "So eat whatever's in the fridge."
My fridge is filled with milk, cheese, cucumber, sweet chilli sauce, spicy chilli sauce, eggs, butter, strawberry jam, corned beef, chicken filet, smoked salmon, tuna, mayonaise, apples, coca cola vanilla, orange juice, sausage, beef salad, ceasar salad and mustard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-17, 03:10 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "My fridge is filled with milk, cheese,..."
Eeewwwww Vanilla Coke. Go with the chicken filet.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-17, 04:28 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Eeewwwww Vanilla Coke. Go with the..."
Mmmm, vanilla goodness...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-17, 04:32 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Mmmm, vanilla goodness..."
God, I hate that stuff. Just has the worst aftertaste ever.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-18, 12:28 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "God, I hate that stuff. Just has the..."
Never tried it...am I missing out???

----------

I got about 2 shelves of bacon in the fridge...and I probably won't have eaten it all by the time it goes out of date...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-18, 12:46 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Never tried it...am I missing out??? ..."
I hate that. Go buy some preservatives and shoot that pig full of it.
Ya vanilla coke is the shiznit!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-18, 01:35 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Never tried it...am I missing out??? ..."
Lenny said:
Never tried it...am I missing out???

----------

I got about 2 shelves of bacon in the fridge...and I probably won't have eaten it all by the time it goes out of date...
where the fuck do you live lenny

我是所有知道, 所有看見, 全知kung fu 大師。下來鞠躬對我。
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-03-18, 01:36 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "where the fuck do you live lenny"
ya vanilla coke is the shit

我是所有知道, 所有看見, 全知kung fu 大師。下來鞠躬對我。
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-03-18, 01:37 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "where the fuck do you live lenny"
Lancashire.

North-West England.

It's a somewhere off the coast of mainland Europe...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-18, 06:51 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Lancashire. North-West England. ..."
Somewhere unknow to all those but the resident inhabitants. Up until the turn of the century the Lancashires were a peacefull race of people much like the Atlantians, but now one man has discovered thier secret/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-19, 01:04 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Somewhere unknow to all those but the..."
La, la , la, la, l,a! I like chips! and i like fish! and i like chicken, and pork, and beans! M M MM. La la la ala lal ala! I can't wait for the new botnet core! Heh heh heh. It's gunna B sweeeet. la la lal lal al allla.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-19, 01:34 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "La, la , la, la, l,a! I like chips! and..."
I just ate milk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-19, 04:09 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Somewhere unknow to all those but the..."
Lancastrians...the people of Lancashire are called Lancastrians...

Such as the people of Manchester are Mancunians, the people of London are Londonians and the people of Liverpool are Scousers...

----------

I've realised I haven't been posting my little updates about the me and Jen situation that you asked for...

To be honest, I'm beginning to think that the only thing that can realisticly happen is us becoming good friends...

She likes someone else...that's something, she always likes someone else...yet it is never the same person...a few weeks ago it was a Chris...a month or so before that was a Josh...now it's a Ziggy...hmmm...weird thing the female mind...who knows how it really works...

Horrible thought...if she went on to a phase when she liked Dom...my god, I think I'd go crazy...and he wouldn't stop gloating even if his life depended on it...

That thought doesn't bear thinking about...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-19, 04:56 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Lancastrians...the people of Lancashire..."
I can give you Jenny, if you give me your soul.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-19, 06:24 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I can give you Jenny, if you give me..."
O-K...you're not crazy...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-19, 07:43 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "O-K...you're not crazy... :weird:"
Thank you! Everybody keeps telling me I am, the doctor already put me on heavy medication and hypnotherapy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy