Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-03-11, 02:30 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "But not really."
Because I'm evil.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-11, 02:31 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Because I'm evil."
What's UA anyway. I guess some sort of military test?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-11, 02:31 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "What's UA anyway. I guess some sort of..."
Oh wait I dont care.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-11, 02:32 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Oh wait I dont care."
Because I'm evil!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-11, 02:33 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "What's UA anyway. I guess some sort of..."
It's a urine test...they tell you to pee inside this one small ass cup, then you give it to the nurse which turns around and gives it to the doctor which turns around and drinks it...and if his head pops out and he sees his shadow, then 5 more weeks of winter! But if he gets high...then that means his urine has weed in it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-11, 02:33 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Because I'm evil! :fire:"
You about as evil as a stoned easter bunny.
A UA is a urine analysis test. Drug test.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-11, 02:40 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "You about as evil as a stoned easter..."
Or was it 6 weeks...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-11, 02:44 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "It's a urine test...they tell you to..."
One time when I was at the doctor, waiting in the waiting room, some lady started stripping. Then elephants came and trampled the women to death
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-11, 02:59 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "One time when I was at the doctor,..."
OMFG!!! That EXACT same shit happend to me! Except for the "stripping and elephants trampling" part.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2005-03-11, 03:38 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "OMFG!!! That EXACT same shit happend to..."
There's almost two thousand pages of this damn thread... Holy ass.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-03-11, 04:58 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "There's almost two thousand pages of..."
Ya, it really is the longest thread I've seen in any forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-11, 05:27 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya, it really is the longest thread..."
Close to 1000 for me (I use "40 posts per page" option).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2005-03-11, 09:55 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "There's almost two thousand pages of..."
Medieval Bob said:
There's almost two thousand pages of this damn thread... Holy ass.

Technically, isn't every ass "holy"?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-11, 10:12 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Technically, isn't every ass..."
I just owned kaos on aim

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-03-11, 10:13 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I just owned kaos on aim"
D3V said:
I just owned kaos on aim
Lol, if you think that's owning you should see what I have in store for you...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2005-03-11, 10:14 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Lol, if you think that's owning you..."
Dude bring it, I'm guessing either your saving your pennies for your little "hacker buddies" to try and break into my computer, or steal my aim account, whatever the deal is, you can't/won't get onto my computer or steal any of my information, I guarntee it.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-03-11, 10:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I just owned kaos on aim"
Post the transcript and I'll believe you

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-11, 10:15 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Post the transcript and I'll believe you"
Closed aim, don't have it

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2005-03-11, 10:16 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Closed aim, don't have it"
Then you are lying! You must be a jew!

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-11, 10:17 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Then you are lying! You must be a jew!"
Hide the nestle!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav