Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-02-28, 02:07 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Under interests..."
Lenny rocks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Muldy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMuldy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Muldy

Posted 2005-02-28, 02:13 PM in reply to Muldy's post starting "Lenny rocks"
Lenny has one testicle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-02-28, 08:22 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Under interests..."
I don't see Interests anymore
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-02-28, 11:03 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I don't see Interests anymore"
Lenny ROCKS! O'DOYAL RULES!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-01, 11:17 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Lenny ROCKS! O'DOYAL RULES!!!"
You guys are scaring me now...since when have I rocked???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-01, 02:36 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You guys are scaring me now...since..."
Nothing to lose any sleep over...you don't. I was simply mocking muldy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-01, 03:06 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Nothing to lose any sleep over...you..."
OK...whatever...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-01, 03:08 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "OK...whatever..."
Oh no you didn't! Don't you take the tone w/ me. Bish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-01, 03:09 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Oh no you didn't! Don't you take the..."
I'm not in the best of moods so...whatever...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-01, 03:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm not in the best of moods..."
Ah, that's to bad. I'm in a terrific mood! I just got a good job, which means that once a get a check or two I can start smoking pot again! lol Yah!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-01, 03:30 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ah, that's to bad. I'm in a terrific..."
Cool, where you gonnawork at now?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-01, 06:46 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Cool, where you gonnawork at now?"
Some manufacturing Co. It's called Manpower. LOL. Typical. Anyways, I'll basically stand around for 12 hours in a white sterile suit.(a bunny suit, haha) and sort out the bad from the good...like diods, and computer chips and that kinda shiz. The hours are cool though cause I only have to work 3 days a week, 12 hours a day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-01, 08:39 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Some manufacturing Co. It's called..."
God daym!...3 days a week.

Damn I could do so much with 4 days off...sleep, smoke weed, sleep, smoke weed, etc. Anyway, I envy you man, I only get 1 day off (sundays) and I sleep that whole day 'cause it sucks badly waking up at 7:30am everyday lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-02, 01:26 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "God daym!...3 days a week. Damn I..."
I miss Saturdays...

Ive been a waking at 7 most every single fucking day for the past 4 years...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-02, 01:47 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I miss Saturdays... Ive been a..."
Well, actually it's 3 days 1 week, 4 the next. So on and so on. So in totally I'll be working like 14-15 days a month. Plus I can take overtime whenever I want if its available...which it is alot, cause they'll have like whole cases of chips get ruined cause the machine made like 1million $'s worth wrong or something. These silicon disks are hella expensive, like a "book" of them can range from 5,000-500,000+ dollars. I'm pondering possibilites, when quiting time comes around....although I'm sure they've had tons of dumb people like me working for them and try to steal shiz. You never know though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-02, 01:50 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well, actually it's 3 days 1 week, 4..."
That's a lot of money...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-02, 01:53 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That's a lot of money..."
Ya! First I have to learn alot about the black market though, how/who to deal w/...ya...
Anyways, why don't you get to sleep in on Saterday Lenny?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-02, 01:55 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya! First I have to learn alot about..."
I have erratic sleeping patterns.

I usually end up waking up around 8-ish on Saturdays, and I can never get back to sleep...every other day it is some time around 7...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-02, 02:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I have erratic sleeping patterns. I..."
School will do that to you, my friends could always sleep in on weekends, but I'd be up at like 7 playing games for 3-4 hours by myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-02, 02:03 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "School will do that to you, my friends..."
Aye, and school will keep doing it to me for at least another 3 years or so...

Yay...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny