Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2004-05-17, 11:53 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Obligatory WRT Post"
Why?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-17, 11:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Why? 567890"
I dunno. Just felt compelled to do so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-05-18, 12:00 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "I dunno. Just felt compelled to do so."
You are here but not on AIM.

"I do not comprehend" - Senesia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-18, 12:04 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You are here but not on AIM. "I do..."
I'm at work.

These computers don't have AIM.

I can't download anything to these work computers, or else I'll get a bucket of shit dumped on me.

These computers don't have adequate IE or Java requirements to run AIM Express.

Considering those facts, I must use AIM Quick Buddy instead.

Apparently the Internet hates me, because Quick Buddy has failed to work every single time I have tried to use it in the last month.

Hence, I can't log into AIM.

It sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-05-18, 12:08 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "I'm at work. These computers don't..."
They owned you. Now we can't discuss stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-18, 12:13 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "They owned you. Now we can't discuss..."
Yup. Just tried it again, and it's a no-go. Lame.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-05-18, 12:15 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Yup. Just tried it again, and it's a..."
Ever get around to beating zero mission? Badass eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-18, 12:27 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Ever get around to beating zero..."
Yeah, I beat that a while back. It was pretty friggin' sweet. A little short, though.

Although, now we have Metroid: Hunters on the DS to look forward to.

Right now, I'm in the midst of trying to beat Fire Emblem, Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge and Super Mario World. Once I beat one of those three, I'm gonna snag Golden Sun 2 and maybe one of the three Castlevania GBA games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-05-18, 12:34 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Yeah, I beat that a while back. It was..."
I thought it was longer than it should have been. The whole no suit thing annoyed me because samus didn't own anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-18, 12:44 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I thought it was longer than it should..."
Yeah, but that was definitely the most challenging part of the game. Plus, it extended the length of the game pretty subtsantially. And it wasn't a cheap gameplay extension like the crap Capcom pulls with the RE games or what Nintendo pulled with the Triforce Map quest in Wind Waker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-05-18, 01:29 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Yeah, but that was definitely the most..."
It was very challenging indeed. The funny thing was when you had to crawl on that thing in the top of that big room and then shoot it and they all fall. Took me forever to figure it out but it was funny as hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-18, 02:16 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It was very challenging indeed. The..."
I kept getting caught by the Space Pirates, and I ended up spending a good 90% of that section running for dear life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-05-18, 03:39 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "I kept getting caught by the Space..."
That was the whole point. The little part where you get all your shit back and the extra shit starts working is kickass, sweet sweet revenge on those pirate bitches.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-18, 04:07 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That was the whole point. The little..."
No, you could actually make it through a pretty good chunk of it without ever being seen. There's only one or two places where you absolutely had to be spotted by the enemies. I went back through that section a second time after beating the game, and figured that out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-05-18, 04:39 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "No, you could actually make it through..."
I was thinking about replaying the game, but I can't remember where I downloaded it and I'm too lazy to look for it. I think it was some spanish site.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-18, 04:50 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I was thinking about replaying the..."
You should buy a GBA. Then you could play it in the can. That's where I played probably 90% of the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-05-18, 01:24 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "You should buy a GBA. Then you could..."
wow, missed so much in 1 day.dfnwerifn

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-18, 02:32 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "wow, missed so much in 1 day.dfnwerifn"
Raziel is Kain's bitch!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-18, 04:02 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Raziel is Kain's bitch!"
meheheheh rofl.

Man, im bored. sigh*

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-18, 07:04 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "meheheheh rofl. Man, im bored. sigh*"
Welcome to Medieval (spelling?) McDonalds. Wouldst thou Liketh fries with that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack