Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2004-01-01, 12:41 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I am the Ghost of Christmas Past.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-01-01, 12:44 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
WTF? STFU DAMMIT

kthxbye
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-01, 12:46 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Mr. Lee will soon be overtaken.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-01-01, 12:26 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
God you're ignorant...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-01-01, 12:31 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Cultivate your hunger before you idealize.
Motivate your anger to make them all realize.
Climbing the mountain, never coming down.
Break into the contents, never falling down.

My knee is still shaking, like I was twelve,
Sneaking out of the classroom, by the back door.
A man railed at me twice though, but I didn't care.
Waiting is wasting for people like me.

Don't try to live so wise.
Don't cry 'cause you're so right.
Don't dry with fakes or fears,
'Cause you will hate yourself in the end.

Naruto is fucking my head up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-01-01, 02:24 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
s
p
a
m
S
P
A
M
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-01, 02:27 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
5pamxx0r5
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-01, 02:32 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
it'd be cool if all posts made in the WRT counted as actual posts, i'd look much better then
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-01, 02:32 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
They once were
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-01, 02:33 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
this is my 1159th post in here...i'd look better...lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-01, 02:33 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
when was that?

Tell me the story Mjordan, please!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

you on the other hand...only have 172
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-01, 02:34 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i dunno...last yr though chruser had 10000+ posts as his post count...lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-01, 02:35 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
it was pretty crazy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-01, 02:35 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
nice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-01, 03:48 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I had a boner last year. It's missing in action, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2004-01-01, 04:39 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
How many posts would this thread have if there wasn't so much multiple-posting/thread merges?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-01-01, 05:57 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-01-01, 06:01 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
33.4 actually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-01, 06:06 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
its impossible to have a .4 of a thread..........unless you know the ways of the matrix and posted and thread but canceled it after it was .96 done so .4 was posted
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight