Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2003-11-04, 12:10 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
god damn u!!!!!!!! poisoning my bagels!!!!
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-11-04, 12:11 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Take it to the WRT... I am afraid of spam!

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-04, 12:11 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Hehe. So amusing are drunkards. What kind of poison is it? Does it mix well with alcohol?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-04, 12:21 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Iocaine powder.

(waiting for recognition of the name...)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-04, 12:25 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
And that sounds so strangly familiar...

*ponders this* Oooh. It's not even a physical poison. Isn't it a program?

-edit-

Oh god! Wait! The Princess Bride! It IS poison!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-04, 12:31 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
10 points to the new kid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-04, 12:33 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Wait...for which answer? And am I winning?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-04, 12:59 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
The Princess Bride. And no, I think K_A is winning in the "random useless trivia" contest perpetually running in my head.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-04, 01:05 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Doofus_AW said:
Clowns....all clowns are evil.
what about ronald mcdonald ???!
Jessifer said:
And that sounds so strangly familiar...
*ponders this* Oooh. It's not even a physical poison. Isn't it a program?
-edit-
Oh god! Wait! The Princess Bride! It IS poison!
Raziel said:
10 points to the new kid.
BUT wait.....what about hw was immune to it as well !!??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-11-04, 01:08 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Westley was immune to Iocaine, but unless you've been building up a resistance to it, you're as dead as that lisping bald dude.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-04, 01:11 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
so that IS a true substance?? who can i obtain some??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-11-04, 01:17 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
...no, I'm pretty sure that it's not an actual substance, J.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-04, 01:23 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
DAM and i was willing to build up a resistance to it. There has to be a SIMILAR substance that work the same??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

J_iceman

Posted 2003-11-04, 01:42 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Only thing that makes me sick is the sight of human organs still in the body. Pulsating with all that gooey stuff on it, and the blood.... ech, Im getting sick just thinking about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2003-11-04, 04:59 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Inconceivable! God I love that movie.

I used to watch The Operation. So blood and gore doesn't scare me. Instead, it makes me squeal and giggle like a happy little school girl.

Clowns are indeed evil, btw. But I'm not afraid of them. Instead, I'm willing to join forces with them. Then I would be unstoppable.

"Can't sleep, Jess will slaughter me.
Can't sleep, Jess will slaughter me.
Can't sleep, Jess will slaughter me...
...AAHH! IT'S JESS!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-04, 08:28 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Raziel said:
The Princess Bride. And no, I think K_A is winning in the "random useless trivia" contest perpetually running in my head.
Teh fux?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-04, 08:30 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
KA, the god of useless information. <3 him!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-04, 01:39 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
And you are the1, you should be banned and
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-04, 01:42 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
BoOzE aNd PoPcOrN!

W00t!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-04, 02:45 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
shit, lol, OOPs, Didn't mean to post that, uhh can like a mod delete that bizitch off of here or something??

AWH CRYKEY!!!

UUHHHH BLUMMEY I THINK I"VE GOT ONE!!!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V