Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2002-08-28, 12:53 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
AA Zelaron members needed, click logo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-08, 11:36 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
ok i just found a really big and gross grasshoper in my kitchen and have trap it in a clear visible cup. now does anyone has any idea with what to do with it next?
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-09-08, 11:42 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
1-Burn It
2-Throw it to the W.C.
3-Eat it
4-Teach it to jump in rings on fire
5-Free it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-08, 11:43 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
breed it and create an army of big gross grasshoppers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-08, 11:45 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
............SYG ur obsessed...I'm sure u created an army with playmobils while being a child and tried to get em to take over ur kitchen....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-08, 11:46 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
lol your right... first i played AA, then i made an army of jedis in that game, now im trying to get him to make an army of grasshoppers... but the play mobile thing no... i had an army of mircomachines that conquered my front yard tho
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-08, 11:49 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
Seriously u need either a psychiatrist or join the army again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2003-02-22, 04:57 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
i feel the need to revive this thread, so anyone have anything they would like to ask Gsus?

we can all ask why did he bring back this thread...or even better we can ask why was it ever created....or or or why wasnt it just merged with the wrt.

Last edited by Gsus; 2003-02-22 at 05:03 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-02-24, 09:02 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
People actually followed the rules for this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-02-24, 09:08 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
Yeah, all of you should be proud of yourselves!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-02-24, 02:34 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
Are you proud James?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-03-03, 05:06 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
I have to say that I went to Denny's yesterday and have had the most terrible service I have ever seen. Dirty water that should have been a sprite, cold food, water down milkshake, an obese smelly waitress, and many more that IM to disgusting to add. Has anyone had the worst service at a restaurant before? What Happen?
Just Give me a blank Document in Winsyntax and tell me what you want
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
¤X¤ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between¤X¤ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

¤X¤

Posted 2003-03-03, 08:21 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
THIS SHIT IS FUCKING OLD WOW CAN IT
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-03-03, 09:02 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
I went to Denny's Saturday night and my service was actually up to par for the East Side restaurant. It only took the waiter 40 minutes to even realize he had a table full of hot, hungry Persian women. Oh, and me. The table was dirty, obviously where it wasn't properly cleaned from the last dining customers. Yet once we were helped, everything was smooth from that point. The food was really good too, which I must say is unusual for their midnight menu. Of course, most food is good after a West Coast party after which all of us were a combination of being high and drunk. Most food is good at 4 in the morning anyhow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2003-03-04, 01:49 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
Jin-Raiden has now become my hero.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-03-04, 02:25 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
JiN-RaiDeN said:
I went to Denny's Saturday night and my service was actually up to par for the East Side restaurant. It only took the waiter 40 minutes to even realize he had a table full of hot, hungry Persian women. Oh, and me. The table was dirty, obviously where it wasn't properly cleaned from the last dining customers. Yet once we were helped, everything was smooth from that point. The food was really good too, which I must say is unusual for their midnight menu. Of course, most food is good after a West Coast party after which all of us were a combination of being high and drunk. Most food is good at 4 in the morning anyhow.
I think it's that food is good when you are hungry.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-03-05, 07:36 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
do we get post counts for this???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-03-06, 07:07 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
As long as you follow the rules. If this turns into another WRT, you can expect it to be merged.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-03-06, 07:09 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
RoboticSilence said:
JiN-RaiDeN said:
I think it's that food is good when you are hungry.

Agreed!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-03-06, 07:14 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
Why don't you just save the pain and aggrivation of merging it later and just do it now. These types of threads are nothing more than pointless and turn into a spam fest anyway.

You know, not EVERY forum needs to have a sticky in it....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied