Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2003-10-22, 08:25 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
like the 1 in my avatar or anna k or something
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-22, 08:32 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
umm...WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND?!?!?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-22, 08:39 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
walk teh dog yoyo style or teh acutal dog?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-10-22, 08:39 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
you go ahead, walk that bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-22, 08:40 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
lmfao sovereign ur littla avatar is a dog in armor from megaman right
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-10-22, 08:44 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
A DOG!? i hope you die. its zero
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-22, 08:46 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
FART
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-10-22, 08:46 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
why are you not dead after i expressivly stated for you to die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

4. Vredesbyrd
Reis deg opp
La oss bestride
Den tanke fra vår lend
Og dyrk
PÃ¥ en forbannet jord
En smertens ætt
For så og tynge
De barmhjertiges skjød
Som har tiltro til
Den sjelløses brød
For den tro du besitter
Er intet annet enn avsmak og hovmod
Og din nøden etter viten
Er en overflod av hån og skjend
Smerten i mitt hjerte er ikke tørste
Etter himmelsk legeme
Ei er det sviktende søken etter englemakt
Det er ilden og den brenner
Det er bare det at du
Skjemmer for den
Ta del i skyldens skygge
Behag din sjel med syndens under
For hvor er vel du
NÃ¥r lampen slukkes
Men døden kommer ei
Med vårt bud
Gjenklang fra den prektiges arv
Vil innfri det endelige forderv
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-10-22, 08:47 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Frickst Du
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-22, 08:47 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
ill die when i feel like it, but in health class we did this age thing

if i keep my lifestyle the same, ill die at 63 *gfg rishi*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-10-22, 08:48 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
NOT SOON ENOUGH. FInd a way to accelerate that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-22, 08:48 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
thats my favowite song by my favowite band and i still cant understand it :-D

8. Cataclysm Children
Are you born from the abyss
And have you sought the creed
That drape the shadows
Of your own thought?
Is your heart mesmerized
By the fire that burns forevermore
And do the secrets from the flames
Hold the mysteries over which you preside?
Reveal the infantile wound and regain strength
Free your spirit from those who lead in praise
Recollect the anger and the hate
For not shall your morals dissolve in pity
Righteous warmth accompanied
By deceitful tongues
Stay away from processed promises
Let them fear what you know
A malicious smile on their lips
To keep us all under control
Now it's time to rise and demand our due
The whores and their illusions left us bitter and cold
Drench them in their own poison, spit back the scorn of their ways
Out win their defect morality, and the words they pray
Consolidate the troops and expose the lies in their eyes
The ones deprived from the ecstasy that binds the neglect
Better lead than being led, earn any victory
For you stand superior above the plague and it's mass
The burden of proof rests on your shoulders
[repeat 1st and 2nd verse]
[Music by Galder/Silenoz]
[Lyrics by Silenoz]<-- my hero

2nd best song by the best band EVAH
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-10-22, 08:49 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I hate the french.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-22, 08:49 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
www.downloadaccelerator.com

best dl thingy to accelerate ur dl's if u dont know how to use it ask muah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-10-22, 08:50 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
everybody knows about that. I even know about that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-22, 08:50 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
french??? they is N0RW31G3N!!!! DIMMU BORGIR = N0RW31G3N GAWD DAMMIT!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-10-22, 08:51 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
.....eat moo burger right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-22, 08:51 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i heard bit torrent was good like at www.steampowered.com u can use it to dl steam but i couldnt figure out how to oos it and work it to my advantage and rool teh world of iron clad pants
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Monkies taste funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign