Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:51 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Nah I'd use an xbox as a paper weight if I had one.

28 bottles of beer on the wall, 28 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 27 bottles of beer on da wall!
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:51 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i was gonna read all of this but o well
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:52 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I dont know if its their last, Nintendo always turns in new directions unlike any other company in the industry. That's what makes them cool.

27 bottles of beer on the wall, 27 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 26 bottles of beer on da wall!
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:52 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
lol i dunno, microsft PWNS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

can i just post here 20 times or does that go against the rules?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

microsoft!!! grrr
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:53 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
The other guys just want your money, particularly microsoft. I really dislike them, they dont 'play fair'. In soccer, you don't bribe the ref, now do you?

26 bottles of beer on the wall, 26 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 25 bottles of beer on da wall!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:53 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
that goes against the rules, i wouldn't do it if i were you, do you really wanna be banned?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Oh yea 952...

25 bottles of beer on the wall, 25 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 24 bottles of beer on da wall!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

ahh fuck he beat me to 952 lame!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:54 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Banned from what soccer?

24 bottles of beer on the wall, 24 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 23 bottles of beer on da wall!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:54 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Hahah yea guess I did... lol

23 bottles of beer on the wall, 23 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 22 bottles of beer on da wall!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

the bucs bribed the ref in the superbowl RAIDERS OWN!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:55 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
The most memoriable games I've played were on nintendo systems - and I've had my share of sega stuff too, its the N games that I want to go back and play again after so long.

22 bottles of beer on the wall, 22 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 21 bottles of beer on da wall!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:55 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
no i said that to someone who asked if he could post like 20 times... in 951 lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

I never really cared for sports.

21 bottles of beer on the wall, 21 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 20 bottles of beer on da wall!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:56 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i use to play mario cart.. the original one lol that owned
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:56 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
hahah... oh. o.O

20 bottles of beer on the wall, 20 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 19 bottles of beer on da wall!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

I still got that somewhere, its so great lol. The n64 one was pretty good too.

19 bottles of beer on the wall, 19 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 18 bottles of beer on da wall!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:57 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
lol so i baught mario cart 64 and it sucks ass!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt