Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2003-01-28, 08:56 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Ignored for the moment
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-28, 08:57 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
this is industrial my friend...INDUSTRIAL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-01-28, 08:57 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
my god sits in the back of the limousine
my god comes in a wrapper of cellophane
my god pouts on the cover of the magazine
my god's a shallow little bitch trying to make the scene
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-01-28, 08:58 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
that has to be one of the best lines in any song ever!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Gsus

Posted 2003-01-28, 08:58 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
muahhaha, heres another just fot mr. lee

have arrived and this time you should believe the hype
I listened to everyone now I know that everyone was right
I'll be there for you as long as it works for me
I play a game
it's called insincerity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Gsus

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:00 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
bahaha, post some trance mr. lee...

UNCE BOOM BOOM BOOM UNCE UNCE UNCE BOOM BOM BOMB BOM BOM BOM BOMB OMB UNC UNCE UNCE UNCE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Gsus

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:01 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
the system is down!
unc unce unce ucne the system in down!....unc unce ucne ucne, the system is down
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Gsus

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:01 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
what the hell...............
NOOOOO

its back =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Nobody on the road
Nobody on the beach
I feel it in the air
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Nobody on the road
Nobody on the beach
I feel it in the air
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

I am every fucking thing and just a little more
I sold my soul but don't you dare call me a whore
and when I suck you off not a drop will go to waste
it's really not so bad you know once you get past the taste, yeah
(asskisser)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Gsus

The summer's out of reach
Empty lake, empty streets
The sun goes down alone
I'm drivin' by your house
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

The summer's out of reach
Empty lake, empty streets
The sun goes down alone
I'm drivin' by your house
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:02 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
god eat god
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Gsus

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:02 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Though I know you're not at home
But I can see you-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Though I know you're not at home
But I can see you-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

it didnt turn out quite the way that you wanted did it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Gsus

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:03 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Your brown skin shinin' in the sun
You got your hair combed back and your sunglasses on, baby
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:03 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Your brown skin shinin' in the sun
You got your hair combed back and your sunglasses on, baby
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

We're in the building where they make us grow
and i'm frightened by the liquid engineers
like you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Gsus