Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2006-12-23, 11:28 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Fair enough. ---- Larrikin Love..."
Breaking Benjamin - Blow Me Away
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-12-24, 12:34 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Breaking Benjamin - Blow Me Away"
Don Mclean - Vincent
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-12-24, 03:48 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Don Mclean - Vincent"
Muse - Our Time Is Running Out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-24, 06:05 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Muse - Our Time Is Running Out"
Bat Country - Avenged Sevenfold
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-12-24, 07:34 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "Bat Country - Avenged Sevenfold"
Kingdom Hearts II music in The World That Never Was, with the incessant droning whine of a vacuum cleaner bringin up the backing vocals.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-24, 11:41 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Kingdom Hearts II music in The World..."
Eric Clapton - Cocaine
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-12-24, 11:42 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Eric Clapton - Cocaine"
The Libertines - Don't Look Back Into the Sun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-24, 11:44 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The Libertines - Don't Look Back Into..."
Rancid - Fall Back Down
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-12-24, 11:48 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Rancid - Fall Back Down"
Gogol Bordello - Not a Crime
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-24, 12:43 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Gogol Bordello - Not a Crime"
System of a Down - Lonely Day
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-12-24, 12:45 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "System of a Down - Lonely Day"
System of a Down - Deer Dance
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-12-24, 12:55 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "System of a Down - Deer Dance"
Matisyahu - King Without a Crown (live)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-12-24, 01:13 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Matisyahu - King Without a Crown (live)"
Lynyrd Skynard - Simple Man
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-12-24, 01:44 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Lynyrd Skynard - Simple Man"
I haven't a clue who the singer is, or the name of the song, but the fella's Nordish, I think. He doesn't sing but rather makes musical 'whining' sounds. And the video to the song has scenes of old people acting like little children playing war games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-25, 03:50 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I haven't a clue who the singer is, or..."
The Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-12-26, 05:07 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "The Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies)"
Rascal Flatts-What hurts the most
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-12-26, 05:46 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Rascal Flatts-What hurts the most"
Exar - Our Future
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dubby

Posted 2006-12-27, 07:52 AM in reply to Dubby's post starting "Exar - Our Future"
Muse - Plug In baby
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-27, 10:37 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Muse - Plug In baby"
Rich Boy - Throw Some Ds
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-12-27, 11:02 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Rich Boy - Throw Some Ds"
The Holloways - Fit For a Fortnight
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny