Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2002-06-07, 04:32 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
except for the time i go to school... all i do is spam
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-07, 04:32 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
all i CAN do is spam
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

all i CAN do is spam
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-07, 04:33 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
ggfd

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-06-07, 04:34 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Quote:
Originally posted by Randuin
u don't want to know why>?
This is a fap-free forum...

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-06-07, 04:34 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Quote:
Originally posted by RoboticSilence

Don't tell us why.
!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Quote:
Originally posted by RoboticSilence

Don't tell us why.
!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-06-07, 04:36 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
first number to the secret element omega plz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-06-07, 04:36 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
first number to the secret element omega plz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-06-07, 04:37 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
http://www.somethingawful.com/DFMSDHEO7/index.htm

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-06-07, 04:40 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
The first words are in on the engine, in their fall preview CD Interactive Entertainment had this to say about us:

"Team Racecar reallyÂ…hasÂ…theirÂ…shitÂ…together. I particularly hatedÂ…the fact isÂ…that I only got to playÂ…with one damn level."
Sounds good to me!

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-06-07, 04:43 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
:O) :O)

Why the fuck did you change that smiley?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-06-07, 04:46 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Richard Frenta - 4/2/98
I'm sorry folks, I really have to apologize for that last update. After being wrongfully imprisoned for transporting multiple kilos of premium China white, I was just a little too stressed out. I've calmed down a lot now and the project is back on track!

Richard Frenta - 3/4/98
Finally made probation today and the first thing I did was fuck a hooker. I got back to the office and found that fucking nothing has been done on this goddamn game, those stupid puntas, I ballpoint shived Remmington's ass into the hospital and I told that bitch Ponders if she didn't get to work I was going to punch out her teeth and make her suck me off.

Jacquie Ponders - 9/11/96
Hey ya'll, I'm the elf idea gal! I'm the one who told them to put the elves in this little game we're calling "Command & Conquer: Red Alert". Rich is being indicted on drug trafficking, so until he gets off the hook Zack and I will be keeping you up to date on the project.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-06-07, 04:56 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
that's err... strange
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-07, 04:56 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
that's err... strange
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-07, 04:57 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
yes very strange
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-07, 04:57 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
yes very strange
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-07, 04:58 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
superior level 4, nice job robotic
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-06-07, 04:58 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
superior level 4, nice job robotic
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-06-07, 04:59 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
testin avatar 1-2 1-2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lamootz