Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:27 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Ouch i only have hand rolling tobaccco now... i'll have to spam with my feets
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:27 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Quote:
Originally posted by Sum Yung Guy
this is a long ass thread
i wonder how many times someone said that in this thread lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:28 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I'll be the ass who madee this thread longer!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:28 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh grrrrrrrrrrr i neeeeeeed a smoke sooo bad but i gotta go outside to smoke damn u now i HAVE a reason to QUIT smoking =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:29 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
only 12 ahed of me sirp
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:29 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
gawd i cant spell iwhen im spamming
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

And Sirp can spell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:30 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
hahaha i dun have to go out to smoke!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:30 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
4 post in a row whats u doing sirpu? killing kittens?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

i think im open my window all thE way so i can smoke in here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:31 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
better if i had.... i smoke too much when im at home in the internet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:31 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
ah wtf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

i was rolling... i coudn't find the filters
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

man i hate the GM Lord Flier on HG
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:32 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
wwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo let the spammers out?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:32 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
lol... he won't let u smoke??????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

spam spam
spam spam
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

argh!!!!!!! u almost got me!!!!!!! only 8 posts!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:33 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
no the rules of the house is, no smoking inside at all
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:33 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Mercy mercy!!!!!!!!!!!! u cannot pass meeeeeeeeeee
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido