Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:10 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i've one of salfu breaking into injin's castle
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:10 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
rikku > any other ff char
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:11 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
one of that gay of morally asshole stucking my ghost
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:11 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
who r u rikku
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:12 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
?DOTN TELL US SIRPU JUST POST EM GAWD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:12 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
one of u n zero b4 the fight
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

asdfghjkl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

nope to post em i have to upload em to upload em i have to waste time while i waste time i just lost spam time!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:13 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
PSOTTTTTTTTTTTEERIZE EM
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:13 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
one of urq and u b4 the fight started
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Thank you for posting! You will now be taken to your post. If the administrator has selected to moderate all posts in this forum, you will be taken back to the forum and your post will be displayed presently. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:14 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
did i fight u in the toruney?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:14 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
post em post them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:15 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
pooooooooooooossssssssspooooooooooooosssssssssssss sssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttpooooooooooooos sssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttpoo ooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttt tttttttttpooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssst tttttttttttttttttttttpooooooooooooosssssssssssssss sssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttpooooooooooooosss sssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttpoooo ooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttt tttttttpooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssttt tttttttttttttttttttpooooooooooooosssssssssssssssss sssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttpooooooooooooosssss sssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttpoooooo ooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttt tttttpooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssttttt tttttttttttttttttssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttt tttttt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:15 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
and the last one... one of the hacked DK with a bunch of LL in the town under earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

----------------------]
_________________]
------------------------]
__________]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:16 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
ok stop spammin n start posting i wanna see em
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:16 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
802 post
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

yup u did.... when i couldn't open a Grheal pot and died....
After that i killed andrew of azer and Zinko so i came back to the tourney fought urq and in a close fight where both of us ran outta pots and bands he got me.... i was only 92.2 healing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-06, 10:17 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
who did her hit in the sunlight moon?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy