Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2002-06-06, 09:23 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
DAMN 22 sec RESTRICTION
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-06, 09:24 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i have to type everything 2x
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-06, 09:24 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
it randomly produces words formed in a sentence and multiple sentences to make a completly weird essay about nothing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

JOWL-NIPPLOID

The fever blisters and sitars and amyotrophic officer screen poison my blood occasionally. But they neglect personal hygiene! Or it's better to glow than go home! They won't whisper. Another arts go rumpy pumpy jowl-nipploid and clit-licker. The more razor sharp prospects bake in the summer heat remorsefully, the less they try in a timely fashion! One more two mad scientists won't mark up miss pork-scented online-internet. The less anguished lava on stinky raddits and flatulent rubies and no lemons inspect origami's biblical revisionists, the more they tingle idioticly! Clit-licker did aggrandize. Sammy hagar was chippy. Oincher against mister quick and deadly diatribe won't keep on dreadnought!
Jowl-nipploid will pucker quickly yet slowly. Cheez-it examines mercenaries.

The fingernail clipping reduces enough boats! But mayor baboon-like bilges without one more phlogiston didn't die off!

Thou shalt not in a fit of rage choose somalian pig. They scald vicariously!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

that's crap.... tell crusher to remove it... at least at this thread
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-06, 09:25 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
REX

Where there's rex, there's haired hooker-like duke sylvester. Therefore blood-devils are on president conquerer and whirlygigs! The less they emit, the more they snow!
They vomit. Samaritan is over doctor bud green tequila! Tardy nanotechnology was over a vodka's leaden temple. Pennywinkle did avert their eyes from the nuclear's five pit stains. The less one more five scrotisms hump, the less they analyze tactical scythes. Proving the fact that one more flake-like try to love on and other-crab of death parks. Then if you are a hardening, flog six eyedrops! Remember that they friskinly screw poonani's four corners! It's better to disapear surgically than pontificate! Fousty wedgie-number won't cherish no ladies. If you have jaybugs, accuse nine steroids! Law is drastic.

Latte-oxidizer outside one more jam sessions giggles serenely! They didn't puncture my mayan donkey-balsaq.

They won't install fridges. They retrofit vernacular!

If you have baby harp seals, mendez. Crouton encrusted penile instument won't be without percussionist's natural fiddle and the superdense psychopath. Never surgically tap king celebrity unless you can't pontificate!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-06, 09:25 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Quote:
Originally posted by Sum Yung Guy
it randomly produces words formed in a sentence and multiple sentences to make a completly weird essay about nothing
Lol... kinda cool 4 spam
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

WATERPIPE 'S LIBERIOUS SEX TOY

Internal citizens moved! Officer nutzoid con-artist-conehead and phatty slug won't determine my more radon and frabjous frieza and big-ass lip and one more nuggets and one more trendy crappage and waterpipe's liberious sex toy! Capybaras didn't lay off another plain and waterpipe's liberious sex toy and bantha and little miss blanket swamp. Which proves they stroke a gator. Then ulysses grant will watch anime cruelly.
Sock monkey isn't without my wavy chest. Which proves ride their bicycles to shag!

Portly obelisks of king orator add tortious neuroses. Waterpipe's liberious sex toy will be übercool. Another pathetic didn't dominate grudgingly. They modify mister flying. The sweater's poundcake-dangnappers fuel interstellar nocturnal beasts and the bedpan's many more ultima-potatos on hypocrit's addictions.

The more they splooted chemical law, the less they moved asthmatically. Clever master-sergeant salivates. Recall that if you are a iconoclast, weenie. They will recapitulate. Talker isn't aquamarine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Even more when ur in a spam race
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-06, 09:26 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
yea i know
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-06, 09:26 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i always have a look to that shit even knowing it makes no sense
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

plus i got another thing that adds accents to speaking
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-06, 09:27 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
say something to me
make it a couple sentences long with the best spelling you can use
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-06, 09:27 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
BTW are u making me a cool sig with 3D STUDIO???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

hahaahah 3dstudio is hard to use for me on my other comp cus res is 640 x 480
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-06, 09:28 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Errr... It would take me too longer to make those good spelled sentences
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-06, 09:28 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i need a big monitor to match my big 'other' things
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

mine is 17 inchs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-06, 09:29 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Quote:
Originally posted by Sirpullido
Errr... It would take me too longer to make those good spelled sentences
Errr... It would take hymnal sunday longer to make those moral spelled sentences
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-06, 09:29 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
yea and im mike tyson, nice to meet you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy