Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2009-12-18, 10:35 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "tomorrow's the game. I can't wait. I'm..."
D3V said: [Goto]
tomorrow's the game. I can't wait. I'm suprised Thanatos isn't in here talking about it, then again he never runs smack and only is brave enough to show himself AFTER the fact. Well shit, I guess he probably won't be on for atleast another week, maybe after the Playoffs start?

Well, d3vin?

Let's hear your excuses, shall we?

Excuse #1:

Excuse #2:

Excuse #3:

And........ go!

Last edited by Thanatos; 2009-12-18 at 04:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-12-21, 08:46 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well, d3vin? Let's hear your..."
lol @ d3v

SHOW YOURSELF, FOOL!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-12-21, 12:51 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "lol @ d3v SHOW YOURSELF, FOOL!"
That loss hurts them so badly with the playoff hunt. They still got a chance though! Lets go Eagles, looking good!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-12-21, 02:02 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That loss hurts them so badly with the..."
Yeah Eagles are looking great right now. DeSean Jackson is a fucking beast. I'm surprised you guys aren't missing Westbrook all that much. Normally, he was THE workload of that entire offense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-12-21, 04:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah Eagles are looking great right..."
Yup, and I'm over him right now. He is too old to carry the workload, plus Shady McCoy and Leonard Weaver have been running nicely.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-12-29, 09:50 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yup, and I'm over him right now. He is..."
Great game vs the Colts, not how I would've liked it to have ended though.

Jaguars Playoffs Scenario as of: 12/29/09

Case 1: Jaguars beat the Browns, and Bengals beat the Jets, and Chiefs beat the Broncos, and Patriots beat the Texans, and Dolphins beat the Steelers. Case 2: Jaguars beat the Browns, and Bengals beat the Jets, and Raiders beat the Ravens, and Patriots beat the Texans, and Dolphins beat the Steelers. Case 3: Jaguars beat the Browns, and Chiefs beat the Broncos, and Raiders beat the Ravens, and Patriots beat the Texans, and Dolphins beat the Steelers. Case 4: Jaguars beat the Browns, and Bengals beat the Jets, and Chiefs beat the Broncos, and Raiders beat the Ravens, and Patriots beat the Texans. Case 5: Jaguars beat the Browns, and Bengals beat the Jets, and Chiefs beat the Broncos, and Raiders beat the Ravens, and Dolphins beat the Steelers. Believe it or not, the Jaguars could get the five seed if this happens: Jaguars beat the Browns, and Bengals beat the Jets, and Chiefs beat the Broncos, and Raiders beat the Ravens, and Patriots beat the Texans, and Dolphins beat the Steelers.

Pretty unlikely at this point, but statistically a possibility.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-01-02, 08:31 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Great game vs the Colts, not how I..."
Never say never dude. The Eagles made it last year and if the odds weren't worse than you're looking at this year, I'd be surprised. We needed so much to happen, and it all did, included a HUGE Oakland (2-14) over Tampa Bay (9-7) upset. The spread on that game alone was double digits.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2010-01-04, 09:42 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Never say never dude. The Eagles made..."
Great games all year long! Congrats to the teams that've made it into the playoffs. I'm actually still pretty interested in seeing the outcomes of the games that're about to be played out. Good luck to all of your teams guys, it's been a hell of a year.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-01-04, 12:26 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Great games all year long! Congrats to..."
I feel like 17 weeks went by way too fast.

I hate the time period where there are no NFL or NBA games on TV. Fuck you MLB!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2010-01-04, 02:05 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I feel like 17 weeks went by way too..."
Yeah no shit I can't force myself to watch baseball hardly ever, even in the world series. I don't know if you guys have heard of this, but Arena football is about to start back up after their company died out and has been reformed. Jacksonville somehow has their own team and i've been thinking about checking out some of their games.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-05, 01:36 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah no shit I can't force myself to..."
Baseball is great. You guys are crazy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2010-01-05, 12:07 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Baseball is great. You guys are crazy."
Especially when you're team is the Phillies. I can't wait for baseball season. INTRODUCING ROY HALLADAY!

Go Eagles, and good luck to the Colts. I hope all this rest isn't going to fuck up their mojo. I'd like to see them win it if the Eagles get austed, which is probably going to happen Saturday night......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2010-01-05, 03:17 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Especially when you're team is the..."
I think the Eagles have a good gameplan up their sleeves, I wouldn't write them off already.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-11, 07:05 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think the Eagles have a good gameplan..."
So the first week of the playoffs is out of the way. What I learned:

1. The Baltimore Ravens look nasty. Particularly, their defense. They fucking DOMINATED the Patriots (much to my amusement). Tom Brady looked like a scared rookie playing his first playoff game. Bad throws, no protection, stupid decisions.. it was great. The only problem is, the Ravens come into Indy on Saturday to look to continue their road dominance. I don't think they get it, but they will definitely give the Colts a tough time. Indy wins 27 - 21

2. The Arizona Cardinals are fun to watch. I don't care if they aren't the best team in the league, they step up when they have to. Kurt Warner's statline: 29/33 379 yds 5 TDs. That's incredible. He had more touchdowns than he did incompletions. This old man can still play. AZ vs. NO will be another shoot out and I think the Cards take this game.

3. Poor Philly. Dallas beat them 3 times this year. The Eagles have the potential to represent the NFC in the Superbowl every single year, yet it somehow never works out. You guys need a shake-up over there, Titus.

4. The Jets are riding high with their recent luck getting into the Playoffs and then winning on the road @ Cincy. Their luck stops next week when they face the Chargers. Colts/Chargers AFC champ game. Should be a good game.

Superbowl prediction:
Colts vs Vikings - Colts win 30-17
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2010-01-12, 03:04 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "So the first week of the playoffs is..."
This is how I see the rest of the playoffs panning out.

Indy beats Baltimore
Chargers crush Jets

Indy beats Chargers

Cowboys beat Vikings
Saints beat Cards

Cowboys beat Saints

Indy beats Cowboys
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2010-01-12, 07:34 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "This is how I see the rest of the..."
I really hope you're right. If we go 1 and done AGAIN, some heads will be rolling.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2010-01-12, 01:47 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I really hope you're right. If we go 1..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
I really hope you're right. If we go 1 and done AGAIN, some heads will be rolling.
Yeah, just like this

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-13, 02:49 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, just like this :grin:"
Oh, heads are rolling in Philly right now, and will continue to roll until something drastic happens this offseason. I think we're rolling enough for the league right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2010-01-13, 09:41 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Oh, heads are rolling in Philly right..."
I feel for yah man, I honestly thought Philly just had an off game and they were atleast going to give Dallas a run for their money. I'm not even sure went wrong, or what is wrong with your team, but you are right something is going to have to be done in the offseason if you guys are going to want to continue to be a legitimate playoff contender.

As for the Jags, it was announced yesterday that Jack Del Rio will remain the coach atleast for the next season, which is great IMO. He's done a wonderful job with this team, and this past season may have been his best with so many rookies on the squad.

I can't wait for Saturday to get here, the Indy/Baltimore game should be fun to watch. Man, I love the playoffs.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-18, 04:58 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "This is how I see the rest of the..."
Titusfied said: [Goto]
This is how I see the rest of the playoffs panning out.

Indy beats Baltimore
Chargers crush Jets

Indy beats Chargers

Cowboys beat Vikings
Saints beat Cards

Cowboys beat Saints

Indy beats Cowboys
Wow, that was wrong....

I still can't believe the J-E-T-S, Jets Jets Jets! beat the Chargers... Unreal. Solid win by Indy, the defense surprised me the most. No surprise with the Saints, although I didn't expect them to come out that hot, and holy shit did the Vikings totally outclass the team that totally outclassed Philly two straight weeks.... That just shows how far away the Eagles are from doing anything relevent....

Godd luck Thanatos, I'm pulling for you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied