Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2008-01-05, 11:43 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "$3.19 here too"
$7.38 in Sweden. I'm surprised the UK is worse off.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-01-05, 01:07 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "$7.38 in Sweden. I'm surprised the UK..."
You are? Why?

---

Local station is back down to 101.9p, by the way - $7.89. We pwn all of ya's!! Muahahaha!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-01-05, 01:56 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You are? Why? --- Local station..."
mines not that bad, but still pretty bad. 3.19 or 3.29 mostly
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-01-05, 02:34 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "mines not that bad, but still pretty..."
Gas was $2.97 today but I got 15 cents off per gallon so it was $2.82.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-01-05, 07:00 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Gas was $2.97 today but I got 15 cents..."
$3.199999~ if you pay in cash. $3.24 per gallon if you charge it.

This is in new york city.
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2008-01-31, 01:35 PM in reply to sheerx's post starting "$3.199999~ if you pay in cash. $3.24..."
2.89 yesterday
2.99 today
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-02-25, 01:46 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "2.89 yesterday 2.99 today :("
Right. Beat this.

*cracks knuckles*

103.9p per litre = $2.04
£3.93 per gallon = $7.73

Just looking back through past prices, it looks like the dollar's a bit stronger than it was last time I posted. At it's previous strength (take my last post, for example), one gallon at 103.9p per litre would cost us about $8.04.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-02-25, 02:38 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Right. Beat this. *cracks knuckles*..."
3.21 for regular (93 octane that I use is like 3.41 now)

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-02-25, 03:42 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "3.21 for regular (93 octane that I use..."
3.11! w00t its goin down slowly.....
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-26, 07:26 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "3.11! w00t its goin down slowly....."
3.19 - gay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-02-27, 07:10 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "3.19 - gay"
$3.09 regular, $3.19 mid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-07, 01:43 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "$3.09 regular, $3.19 mid."
$3.35 for unleaded today... GAY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-07, 01:45 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "$3.35 for unleaded today... GAY"
too much
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-07, 02:06 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "$3.35 for unleaded today... GAY"
oh SNAP. I'm tellin ya.. it's gonna be $4.00 come springtime.

I'm going to jog the 15 miles to work. So that means I should leave my apartment at 4:00 am. Let's do this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-07, 02:35 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "oh SNAP. I'm tellin ya.. it's gonna be..."
Lol, fuck that shit, cross-country running tournament to work everyday. w0000t
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-07, 06:15 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "oh SNAP. I'm tellin ya.. it's gonna be..."
I walked to work everyday last year and i will everyday this year too. its nice out usually(and if its not this hot guy who also worked there would pick give me a ride halfway), and its free! its a half hour walk, so its not bad at alllll. but i guess im just lucky =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-12, 05:20 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "I walked to work everyday last year and..."
Let's see, it's gone up to 104.9p, and with changes in the American economy taken into account, one gallon would cost...

$7.98

Just under the eight dollar barrier. The Chancellor today announced that he was going to be kind and not raise petrol tax until October. Awww, how nice. Makes one forget all the times he's raised it in the past year. Twat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-03-12, 11:13 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Let's see, it's gone up to 104.9p, and..."
Been at a steady 3.21+ inLV for a while. Got a new hybrid truck for work. Still going to be burning alot of gas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-03-13, 07:53 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Been at a steady 3.21+ inLV for a..."
For the past couple of days I have not seen it under $3.45 ANYWHERE.

I'm going to start a riot. It's the only way they'll learn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-13, 01:21 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "For the past couple of days I have not..."
$3.19 in southeastern Minnesota. Will let you know what it's like when I get back to the southwestern part.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven