Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Hey Smith I got an idea.
Posted 2005-08-26, 09:55 AM
You know that GameCube you got that you never use? Well I got that portable screen remember.... I was thinking lets make a portable GameCube for the field, I dont know what it is, but being in the field bring out the McGuyver in us. Right now I am currently working on a PSP charger the charges from 5v PLGR memory batteries instead of a wall source. Perfect for when your out on retrans and theres nowhere to charge your PSP's

Something like this, but obviously not the same quality:

Last edited by Sum Yung Guy; 2005-08-26 at 10:03 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-08-26, 10:35 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Hey Smith I got an idea."
that would be sweet for you guys- good luck with that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-08-26, 11:58 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Hey Smith I got an idea."
I foresee............... an inoperable PSP
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-08-26, 11:59 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "I foresee............... an inoperable..."
That would be great if you tried to nigger-rig something and just fucked everything up..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-08-26, 12:03 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That would be great if you tried to..."
Titusfied said:
That would be great if you tried to nigger-rig something and just fucked everything up..
Well correct me if I'm wrong, since you're good with electronics here. You can run something off the incorrect voltage and insufficient amps, but overtime it can fuck up complicated circuitry. That's why I never wanna nigger rig anything with expensive equipment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-08-26, 01:07 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Well correct me if I'm wrong, since..."
S2 AM said:
Well correct me if I'm wrong, since you're good with electronics here. You can run something off the incorrect voltage and insufficient amps, but overtime it can fuck up complicated circuitry. That's why I never wanna nigger rig anything with expensive equipment.
PSP input 5v, plugger mem battery output 5v
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-08-26, 03:13 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "PSP input 5v, plugger mem battery..."
The plugger mem bat worked great with the PSP, I let the psp battery drain fully and then took some cat 5 cable stripped the orange and orange/white on both ends and taped one to the + and other to the - on the batterly and used a skinny straw to fit into the power cord slot on the psp with one end of the cat5 in the straw and 1 end on the outside.

The PSP then commenced its boot sequence and wowed my audience who thought I was gonna fry it lol

Next im going to see how many plugger mem batteries it takes to charge my psp to full.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-08-26, 09:28 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "The plugger mem bat worked great with..."
what is a plugger mem battery?
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-08-26, 11:22 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "what is a plugger mem battery?"
I was wondering the same thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-08-27, 01:05 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "The plugger mem bat worked great with..."
Ya but amperage will probably fuck it up in the long run. I dunno, ask Titusfied.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

S2 AM

Posted 2005-08-29, 01:21 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Ya but amperage will probably fuck it..."
Well, if you don't supply enough voltage/amperage it simply won't work properly, if at all. If you put too much is might work for a short time, but it will definitely cause over-heating, etc. which causes the device to break down over time. I don't know how long it will take, but you are correct Smith. Amperage is the real damage producer though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-08-29, 11:41 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, if you don't supply enough..."
damn titus ur to smart for us
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-08-30, 10:10 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "damn titus ur to smart for us"
That is why he mocks and scorns us all of the time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-09-01, 07:59 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "That is why he mocks and scorns us all..."
I thought it was because he was a bitter old man with crabs?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-01, 08:02 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I thought it was because he was a..."
Who told you!?!?

Err, I mean, stop lieing... You don't know me!!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2005-09-01, 01:02 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Who told you!?!? Err, I mean, stop..."
Now look what you did! You made him cry! I think JR is the mean old man with crabs for making Titus cry!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13