Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2005-03-09, 09:17 PM in reply to thadeous-time's post starting "slaynish wuts ur acct name?"
I love my new mf sorc! Yay! I just did a couple runs and found a raven frost, titans, wizard spike(wish I could use) and something else but I can't remeber and the realm is down...
So I have 500+MF, Using a dirty occy, Ptopaz shako, Pdiamond lidless, some 22% mf rare boots w/ some resist, a crap ammy, Ptopaz tal armor, goldwrap, chances. I don't have great resist, but about 25 except for poison(big deal).
I've mainly cold, but w/ a meteor kicker, and some lightning for shield and tele.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-26, 01:22 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I love my new mf sorc! Yay! I just did..."
I know the more mf possible the better, but I've made my way up to 600%mf w/ mad resist and it now seems like not as many uniqs drop. I get it could just be bad luck. So do you think I go down to like 500% and just use some skill gear or what? Imp shanks, do fire light and cold resist right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-27, 12:16 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I know the more mf possible the better,..."
well kaneda when i played i used a combination of MF and skills and resist. i mean if i can kill meph/pindle in 2 less hits while where skill/resist gear and still have about 350-375 mf i was happy because i could do more runs and die less often. and Mf is just luck mainly anyway. i think actually optimum mf amount is somethin around 350. because once you go higher you find more magic items and rare items but your amount of uniques only goes up by something really small like 2% by every extra 100 mf. Not sure if you really will be able to understand that but i hope it makes some sense.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-03-27, 02:18 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "well kaneda when i played i used a..."
I understand that. I can kill meph and pindle in about a minute or so, if I do countess too, then its like 1min more or something. I don't die. And plus if you do your runs to fast neways you get realm downs. stupid b.net god damnit!
But I just wonder if when your mf gets to a certain point, does it increase the magic and rares more than it does uniques you know? Or no?

Edit: 
I just did 30 runs w/ absolutley nothing better than some gorefoots drop and it's only getting worse! I know it is... something wierd is going on... I haven't found anything good in days! DAYS! Either my mf is too ??high?? heh, or something I don't understand is happeing.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-03-28 at 09:54 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-30, 07:16 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "My eyes are to tired to read the whole..."
Sovereign said:
My eyes are to tired to read the whole thread.

If it was Useast NL, 2-3sojs for ONE
If it was useast L, i wouldn't know
If it was uswest nl, i'm guessing 2-3 soj's each
If it was uswest, L, I wouldn't know.

Gheeds is garbage.... if you mf'd enough you would have eventually found one.

US East Ladder, almost any of the good skillers are worth ist. i.e. cold,fire,light,pcombat, etc.

US West Ladder, I've seen them go for as low as an um rune and as high as 2 ists.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
god hates you is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengod hates you is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

god hates you

Posted 2005-03-30, 12:05 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I understand that. I can kill meph and..."
i dont know if your mf is "too high" but i have found that i personally have more sucess with about 350-400 mf instead of the 700 that i did have on a botting sorc. just try it out and see if it works for you. but mf is 90% luck so that is just my opinion of what has worked for me.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005