Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Uber Diablo
Posted 2005-03-23, 10:44 AM
I've been thinking about getting an IP hunter bot. So I can find me some annis, but the first thing I need to know is what is the best character to hunt UberD w/ Hammerdin? Barb? Maybe a tank of a Zon? Besides that I'm just have to learn more bout the whole bot and about UberD thing. hehe bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-23, 11:08 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Uber Diablo"
Hammerdin is by far the best pvm char. Especially if it's one vs.one pvm.

14k hammers on naquadah. Lvl 94. 125 fcr. 86 fhr. He'd tear D a new asshole. An mf hammer would as well. They do 15k dmg, they just dont hit the fcr/fhr bp's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-23, 12:16 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Uber Diablo"
if i remember correctly, uber D is immune to elemental and magic type of attacks? so that leaves physical. i.e bowzon, barbs, melee paladins? i found that a smiter was the best means of killing. my v/t was able to tank and smite against uber D with ease. also my barb stood up against uber D. of course with some mana pots and some juvies. but non the less i still killed. make sure the barb is equipped with a ebotd for the life steal/mana steal. also let the v/t or smiter have life tap and atleast 50% crushing blow, it works wonders.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
j_d is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenj_d is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

j_d

Posted 2005-03-23, 12:46 PM in reply to j_d's post starting "if i remember correctly, uber D is..."
I think he has 50% resist to magic and 95% resistance to the four elemental attacks.

A bowzon will have a really hard time against him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2005-03-23, 12:54 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "I think he has 50% resist to magic and..."
I think a hammerdin (that can aim) can kill anything in the game more effectively than any other class.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-03-23, 12:55 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "I think he has 50% resist to magic and..."
And 7k dmg is more then a smiter could do with any current weapon.

Blizzard wouldn't be faggots and make it impossible for some chars to kill him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-23, 12:56 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "I think a hammerdin (that can aim) can..."
Act 3. The area around Len Esens tome has monsters that sometimes spawn with traits that make them completely unkillable with a hammerdin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-23, 01:20 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Act 3. The area around Len Esens tome..."
Well, that's just because of their location. That's why I put in the bit about aiming. If it's impossible to aim, I would think that kind of disqualifies that for consideration.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-03-23, 03:16 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Well, that's just because of their..."
I've killed uber D with a full party within 7 hammers. =).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2005-03-23, 03:37 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "I've killed uber D with a full party..."
Ya but I want to be able to get the anni and not have to worry about my pickit and 7 other peoples... Plus I've only seen him once.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-27, 12:29 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "And 7k dmg is more then a smiter could..."
Sovereign said:
And 7k dmg is more then a smiter could do with any current weapon.

Blizzard wouldn't be faggots and make it impossible for some chars to kill him.

Actually Soveriegn you are only half right. While the pallys listed smite damage will be lower than 7k you forgot that a smiter can take full advantage of the Crushing blow damage which does a lot more than 7k when it triggers, and with life tap and possibly amp a smiter could easily own uber diablo since he cannot block the smites.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-03-27, 12:32 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Act 3. The area around Len Esens tome..."
Sovereign said:
Act 3. The area around Len Esens tome has monsters that sometimes spawn with traits that make them completely unkillable with a hammerdin.

again you are only half right. while you may not be able to kill the monster becasue they are not undead and immune to magic, that only mean you cannot kill them with hammers. i am not sure what weapon you use on your pally but i was able to switch to my CTA and with concentration and zeal i could kill them.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-03-27, 01:09 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "again you are only half right. while..."
Have fun zealing with your cta, I plan on keeping my eth items at full durability.

And when refering to hammerdin, I mean one that uses only bessed hammers. It would be impratical to sit there with a slow shit zeal, whacking away at those monsters. It's like telling a sorc to use her regular attack to kill a fire immune in act 4.

Last edited by Sovereign; 2005-03-27 at 01:12 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-27, 01:19 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "Actually Soveriegn you are only half..."
http://www.diabloii.net/battlenet/world-event.php

Diabloii.net said:
Diablo Clone has 95% resistance to Fire, Cold, Lightning, Poison, and Physical Damage. He also blocks very well, has very high defense (check your to/hit against him) and has extremely fast health regeneration and tons and tons of hit points. We'll post more exact stats once they become available.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign