Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Pindle mf
Posted 2004-06-20, 07:45 PM
grrrrr i did over 200 pindle runs now and before i had lower nagels and lower chancies and lower wtravs and i found shaefers then i put better nagels and found a unique troll nest and dragon scale then i got better war travs and chancies and now i have 514 mf and haven't found anything how much mf do you guys use for pindle?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-06-20, 08:02 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post "Pindle mf"
395-475 i change like everytime i turn bot on
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-20, 11:32 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "395-475 i change like everytime i turn..."
i found the gozu eth shadow plate armor with 200mf
gris shild with 350...
and a nearly perf wisp ring with 350mf

however, i ALLLLL LUCK
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-06-21, 12:18 AM in reply to MysticWonton's post "Pindle mf"
This isn't directly relating to bots.

~Moved~

Also, I have around 450 MF on my blizzard sorc, and she doesn't find good stuff all that often. In two weeks, I only found 2 items that were worth high runes. A 29 and a 30 Mara's. Just keep at it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-21, 07:27 AM in reply to MysticWonton's post "Pindle mf"
Running 651% currently. Too bad my merc has no MF.

Anyway, I couldn't tell ya much about the drops, considering I have everything but gosu items disabled.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-21, 09:44 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Running 651% currently. Too bad my..."
hhaah voll...i beat u .
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-21, 04:15 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "hhaah voll...i beat u :)."
I'm up to 663% now, gained a few levels the last few nights.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-21, 07:28 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I'm up to 663% now, gained a few levels..."
i run with over 700mf but not in hell i find lots of tal ammy and pul runes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-06-21, 07:38 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "i found the gozu eth shadow plate armor..."
=O i put my mf down to 376 just to mess around... and in 2 runs.... I FOUND A WF weeeeeeee first one lol... and later today got ist from hellforge and just now found a uniq war spike have no clue what it is... this is my 5th or 6th day on ladder >.<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton