Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Conversation with a noob
Posted 2004-05-23, 01:52 AM
I decided to post my conversation with some noob in a duel game (this was started by him acting like he's gosu):

(Da_Quickness = Me)

Lily_pad: barb got a botd so that really al he nedds
Lily_pad: and botd and engima canecel thing s out
Da_Quickness: think so?
Lily_pad: that the nicce then about it
Lily_pad: yea
Lily_pad: i have a barb
Da_Quickness: Explain this to me.
Da_Quickness: I'd love to hear it.
Lily_pad: have him take his armor of and use a nother
Lily_pad: watch the %of him hitting u
Lily_pad: it hits more
Da_Quickness: You can't see the % of him hitting you...
Da_Quickness: Wow
Lily_pad: u can
Da_Quickness: That's such bullshit.
Lily_pad: he can ww
Da_Quickness: Armor has no effect on WW frame rates
Lily_pad: he hit 1-3 times with enoimga
Da_Quickness: Only WIAS
Lily_pad: with out he hits 2-4 times
Da_Quickness: uh huh
Lily_pad: nope have a fiend with blzz
Da_Quickness: Right.
Lily_pad: he tells all the glitche
Da_Quickness: I'm sure he does.
Lily_pad: he wontt ell me the way to kill flame bellow gltich
Da_Quickness: I'm sure you have some .09 noobs to go impress now...
Lily_pad: u lag with enigma on
Lily_pad: when u tele
Da_Quickness: No different than any other time.
Da_Quickness: and clientside lag doesn't matter for ww
Da_Quickness: It's what the server has
Lily_pad: u have face ww enmg a sin and bramble sin right?
Lily_pad: brmable ww sin hit more than enigma ones do
Da_Quickness: Dude. Stop trying to sound like you know what you're talking about. Your argument lacks cogency.
Lily_pad: no u just odnt duel alot to c the diff
Da_Quickness: Seriously.
Da_Quickness: Armor is not factored in WW frame calcs
Da_Quickness: There's simply no way.
Lily_pad: if i had my brabme sin rd i owuld show u
Da_Quickness: I fail to see how clientside lag would make you hit less, when the server is the one doing the work.
Da_Quickness: Now if it were SERVER lag, the whole game would lag.
Da_Quickness: Because
Da_Quickness: Client requests are handled in a linear fashion
Da_Quickness: It will hold the rest of the game up until it finishes what it's doing.
Lily_pad: what r u a middle school kid trying to a ct smart
Da_Quickness: lmao
Lily_pad: u r a tard
Da_Quickness: You have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
Da_Quickness: Away, poser.
Lily_pad: lol i do
Lily_pad: poser
Da_Quickness: Then
Da_Quickness: Tell me
Lily_pad: lol what am i posing u midschool kid
Da_Quickness: How Armor affects WW when it has nothing to do with ww calcs?
Da_Quickness: Believe what you want.
Lily_pad: not going to argue with u u dont know what ur talking about rookie
Da_Quickness: You're funny.
Da_Quickness: I always love people who talk out their ass.
Lily_pad: let c u died by barb and i havent
Da_Quickness: Gee, let's think.
Da_Quickness: This is a MELEE pally.
Da_Quickness: Not a pub dueler.
Lily_pad: dont huert ur self
Lily_pad: so
Lily_pad: im hybrid
Da_Quickness: I'm set up for Zeal vs Zeal
Da_Quickness: Doesn't matter.
Lily_pad: i have a harder time thn u will
Lily_pad: and u r a pally
Da_Quickness: You have block, evades
Da_Quickness: and a ranged attack
Lily_pad: u got higher def
Lily_pad: lol i wast even far away from him
Lily_pad: i was like 3 ft away

Beyond that, he was being a total idiot and I thanked him for the good laugh, and left.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-23, 05:41 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Conversation with a noob"
LOL!

I love this part: "Lily_pad: what r u a middle school kid trying to a ct smart"
He can't spell for beans. Either he has parkinson or he just can't spell cause he has typos all over...

Thanks for the laugh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-05-23, 10:52 AM in reply to ExT's post starting "LOL! I love this part: "Lily_pad:..."
man this is guy a noob seriously he cant spell this is him: hu gysa arentt ti a n00n (hi guys arent i a n00b) man hes a dumbass thank for the laugh volls
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-05-23, 01:27 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "man this is guy a noob seriously he..."
>.< i hate kids like them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-23, 03:09 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting ">.< i hate kids like them"
Nice one volls, did you duel him before or after just to kill him?
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-05-23, 03:17 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Conversation with a noob"
I sincerely hope he/she/it is NOT a Zelaroner.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-05-23, 05:05 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Nice one volls, did you duel him before..."
I dueled his Elemental Druid earlier with my WWsin, and he killed me (of course), and he starts going 'owned' like all irritating newblets on D2. I told him to get a character that doesn't take advantage of a glitch, then we'd talk.

Chruser: No, I don't believe it was a Zelaroner, although I did see a member of KoZ in that game, I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-23, 08:30 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I dueled his Elemental Druid earlier..."
I dont think any 1 from zel is that dumb- n00Bi5H
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-23, 09:50 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "I dont think any 1 from zel is that..."
Wow i am the 2nd LONGEVITY in this thread. My LONGEVITY is LONGER than you'rs voll.RESPECT MY AUTORITAY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-23, 10:35 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Wow i am the 2nd LONGEVITY in this..."
It's ok. I can still smear you across the Blood Moor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-24, 05:59 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It's ok. I can still smear you across..."
Thats not what the case was when i dueled ur pala w/ my sin.

Dude i read that convo again. Its so fucking funny..

Da_Quickness: Armor has no effect on WW frame rates
Da_Quickness: Right.
Da_Quickness: Away, poser.

That fag Da_Quickness doesnt EVEN type with COMPLETE SENTENCES. Where the fuck is the subject and predicate on those bottem two, and the period on the top. That kid is SUCH a noob. BTW voll; i never seen ur Lily_Pad guy? Show him to me...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-24, 07:30 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Thats not what the case was when i..."
slaynish said:
BTW voll; i never seen ur Lily_Pad guy? Show him to me...
Did I miss something?

Vollstrecker said:
I decided to post my conversation with some noob in a duel game (this was started by him acting like he's gosu):

(Da_Quickness = Me)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jabberwock

Posted 2004-05-24, 08:31 AM in reply to jabberwock's post starting ":weird: Did I miss something?"
no you didnt miss something either slaynish is trying to be sarcastic or he just didnt see vollstecker's post.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-05-24, 04:06 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "no you didnt miss something either..."
lol im almost 99% sure that vollstrecker= Lily_pad
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-24, 04:27 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "lol im almost 99% sure that..."
lmao

You know very well I'm not Lily_Pad...

On b.net, I sometimes tend to seperate portions of sentences, that way I don't exceed the 2 second attention span of b.net users.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker