Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Which better zealot wep?
Posted 2004-05-19, 01:33 PM
Let me know which one you think is better.
Supposed to be picture, will re-add when I get home from work.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot008.jpg (411.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot009.jpg (391.2 KB, 1 views)
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?

Last edited by MightyJoe; 2004-05-19 at 08:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-05-19, 01:35 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Which better zealot wep?"
I dont see anything....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-19, 01:56 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Which better zealot wep?"
MightyJoe said:
Supposed to be picture, will re-add when I get home from work.
He has to get home to get screenshots of his rare weapons I guess. Otherwise he would have just told us what uniques he had to choose from and we would have already known the stats.

Since you have yet to post the pictures I can tell you that the best Zealot weapon is an Eth BOTD Zerker axe. I use one on my zealot and I know that Sov does too (screenshots of his zealot he has posted in the past).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-05-19, 02:18 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "He has to get home to get screenshots..."
Sov used to; but i use non-eth botd zerker

How much DMG am i missing out on?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-19, 02:20 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Sov used to; but i use non-eth botd..."
added 150 dmg or so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-19, 02:37 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "added 150 dmg or so."
Thats nothing then. By the time i have all my 5 combat's, and 5 offensives, 9 290's and anni; i'll be doing around 7k dmg, Correct?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-19, 02:50 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Thats nothing then. By the time i have..."
Slaynish, thats 150 aded on the weapon damage. This isnt including any inhancements like fanat or anything. If all thsoe spells were on, an eth botd zerk can do about 7000 damage with zeal. so if you had eth zerk and all you stated above, youd be doing about 9000 dmg.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-19, 08:21 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Slaynish, thats 150 aded on the weapon..."
Anyway pics aren't working but its ls vs the redeemer. Pretty sure that the redeemer still does better damage even though its slower than my ls, but just wanted to check with you. Yeah, BOTD would be nice, but I have to get some decent gear to trade/ make that so this is what I am faced with.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-05-19, 08:50 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Anyway pics aren't working but its ls..."
For the Redeemer, you need 60% IAS to reach a 4fpa Zeal, whereas only like 10% for 4fpa with Lightsabre (I think).

A perfect Redeemer should have something like a 328 max damage, and a perfect Lightsaber has ~135.

328/4=82 82/2=41 maximum damage from WEAPON ONLY in PvP (assuming 50% Damage Reduction on Enemy).

135/4=33 33/2=16 maximum weapon damage. Now, factor in LS's 1-200 lightning 200/4=50 50/4=12 (assuming 75% lightning resist) and 120 magic dmg 120/4=30 (magic unresistable).

You get 16+12+30= 58 maximum weapon damage (Don't forget that possible Chain Lightning)

However, the Redeemer has a few charming qualities as +2 skills, -33% target defense, and LOW requirements (which means you can stack a bit more into VIT usually).

The +2 Skills will net you another 34% ED from Fanat, another 12% on Zeal, another 30% on Charge, and another 30% DEF on Holy Shield.
Not to mention the Attack Rating bonuses and whatnot.

Personally, I would go with the Redeemer, if you can get the IAS (unless you have a lot of expensive jewels to buff a Lightsaber).

Let's see if blckshdwdragon has a problem with this.

Edit: The +damage on Redeemer looks like it's applied to OVERALL damage, so it won't appear on the weapon (208 max dmg on weapon). The overall effect is still the same though.

Last edited by Vollstrecker; 2004-05-19 at 09:16 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-19, 09:13 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "For the Redeemer, you need 60% IAS to..."
Which means I should do around 10k..

I'll have :

40/15 COA ( or Bered)
Botd Zerker
Draculs
Raven Frosts
Gore Riders
Exile
Highlords
Templars Might( 2 to Offensives)
and Arachnids

Anni; 5 combats, 5 offensives, 9 290s'..

If I'm correct thats about 11k dmg? Im not TOO sure, but i beleive thats correct.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-19, 10:36 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Which means I should do around 10k.. ..."
Sounds like a good bit of items, someone must be rich...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-20, 01:13 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Sounds like a good bit of items,..."
best zealot weap = eth zoded death cleaver or eth heavens light zoded/Lo'ed
both will do much better than botd zerk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-05-20, 11:19 AM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "best zealot weap = eth zoded death..."
The choices were, however, a Lightsabre or a Redeemer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-20, 11:49 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "The choices were, however, a Lightsabre..."
I'd go with redeemer.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-05-20, 12:43 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'd go with redeemer."
I too say Redeemer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-05-20, 03:39 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "I too say Redeemer."
i say redeemer three
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-05-20, 05:09 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "I too say Redeemer."
kockblocker1 said:
I too say Redeemer.
Enough said! WOOT!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven