Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Question PC on sojs
Posted 2004-03-16, 05:58 AM
I was just wondering about how much are sojs worth nowadays...i know b4 patch they were like 100 gold or somthing anyway i was just wondering....any other common prices listed would be helpful to thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr_Excitment is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr_Excitment is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr_Excitment

Posted 2004-03-16, 07:57 AM in reply to Mr_Excitment's post "PC on sojs"
Gold? I don't think you can get much of anything in trade for gold.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:28 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Gold? I don't think you can get much..."
I used to give away SOJs for gold all the time. I would use the money to buy rear items from UPCs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-03-16, 12:24 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "I used to give away SOJs for gold all..."
Sojs are becoming more valuable as there rarity increases, they are not on the level of a 3/20/20 or a 290 psn but they are tradeable again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-03-16, 03:52 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "Sojs are becoming more valuable as..."
o ok ty.....another question what is a BoTd worth around and if u say like 5 runes kinda give me a idea of what runes i mean i havn't played like any in 1.1 patch
:EDIT:
Non-Ladder, Softcore, UsEast

Last edited by Mr_Excitment; 2004-03-17 at 04:00 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr_Excitment is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr_Excitment is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr_Excitment

Posted 2004-03-16, 04:57 PM in reply to Mr_Excitment's post starting "o ok ty.....another question what is a..."
They are worht a good amount on ladder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-03-18, 09:12 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "They are worht a good amount on ladder."
it depends where ur trading!!!!
in the channel its often cheaper, and quicker, using special trade forums u can be surer not to get duoe shit, if u trade with a guy whose trading for some years, and is well known...
and each forum got other prises(or prizes, sry my first language is hungerian...)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-03-18, 12:57 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "it depends where ur trading!!!! in the..."
2.5 ist = soj
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-18, 08:31 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "2.5 ist = soj"
squirt are u saying i can get 2 ists for a soj......on UsEast Softcore and Non Ladder..thats seems a little steep but if so then sweet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr_Excitment

Posted 2004-03-18, 08:32 PM in reply to Mr_Excitment's post starting "squirt are u saying i can get 2 ists..."
Uswest SC LDDR you can...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-18, 08:36 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "Uswest SC LDDR you can..."
well ladder and non ladder are a crazy difference in currency im like 100% positive
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr_Excitment