Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Questions
Posted 2004-03-08, 04:50 PM
Would i be able to game with anybody, i have 50 dollars in my pocket and im either going to buy a deck or diablo 2 again. What to do?

Fuck man i wanna play. But i need to know, is it worth it? Should i spent my charished 30 dollars to buy exp + classic again? IS IT WORTH IT?

Will i be able to play with anyone? Screen names if possible?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-03-09, 08:08 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Questions"
there is a stickied section of peoples account names and what server they play on. and weather or not it is worth it is up to you some people have been known to become addicted to diablo 2 and it has screwed up their entire life.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Ill play with u
Posted 2004-03-09, 08:19 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "there is a stickied section of peoples..."
I play on UsEast.....i dont play as much as i used to because of all the people (mostly girls) who wanna talk to me on msn...my accts are Jarretts_Acct, j-n-j_acct, and Barbaric_Duncan....i have been playing for about 3 yrs. im mostly on during the weekend and like around 4ish in the afternoons if any. This game is very addictive and time consuming so i dunno thats totally up to u my parents are on my case to get a job so i dunno whats in store for my future.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr_Excitment is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr_Excitment is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr_Excitment

Posted 2004-03-09, 08:26 AM in reply to Mr_Excitment's post "Ill play with u"
mmmm d2 is gay, get cs or like some good ps 2 games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-03-09, 09:14 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "mmmm d2 is gay, get cs or like some..."
Well if you do decide to get D2 LoD again.. and play on USEAST realm.. my account is 0o0-CrEEpR-0o0 (number, letter, number) and creeper spelled like creepr, a lot of ppl get that mixed up...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2004-03-09, 10:04 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post starting "Well if you do decide to get D2 LoD..."
screw D2 and like Ganga said get some other games, like tetris or something...lol
DEATH COMES IN MANY WAYS... Mine deals with Donuts!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mordenkaine is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMordenkaine is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mordenkaine

Posted 2004-03-09, 12:24 PM in reply to Mordenkaine's post starting "screw D2 and like Ganga said get some..."
D2 is cool, don't play it all the time, play fps(s) CS, DOD, BF 1942, etc. It's good to switch from games and not focus all on one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-03-09, 01:03 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "D2 is cool, don't play it all the time,..."
Don't get sucked in man. It is very addicting. Go buy something nice, or treat yourself to dinner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-09, 04:33 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Don't get sucked in man. It is very..."
Too late, got it last night. Fuck yeah, ima game now, i got my lvl 16 paladin. My account is Poop-is-magical MESSAGE ME THERE PLEASE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-03-09, 04:53 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Too late, got it last night. Fuck yeah,..."
slaynish said:
Too late, got it last night. Fuck yeah, ima game now, i got my lvl 16 paladin. My account is Poop-is-magical MESSAGE ME THERE PLEASE!

Go outside and start working some pounds off that gargantuan chin tubby!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-03-09, 05:26 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "Go outside and start working some..."
I really hope you were kidding, old ass :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-03-09, 07:17 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I really hope you were kidding, old ass..."
hey slay are you playing ladder on non?
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005