Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

TDSkate Team Logo
Posted 2004-01-28, 06:00 PM
Im wondering if anyone can make a logo for my skate team, me and my friend have made many but none of them are really good, we need one! We have made like 100 in photoshop but none are what we looking for. Colors I would like in it would be tan and navy blue. Right now we need a logo for shirts cant wait to make one. Im not looking for the logo to be complicated, just something simple, like really cool text or something.
if live gives you lemons, throw them at people, lemons suck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
anunknownowner is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenanunknownowner is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

anunknownowner

Posted 2004-01-28, 08:28 PM in reply to anunknownowner's post "TDSkate Team Logo"
Sounds cool but you didn't post the team's name
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mooga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMooga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mooga

Posted 2004-01-28, 08:41 PM in reply to Mooga's post starting "Sounds cool but you didn't post the..."
My guess would be it is "TDSkate" by the name of the thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-29, 08:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "My guess would be it is "TDSkate" by..."
!King_Amazon! said:
My guess would be it is "TDSkate" by the name of the thread.
Never Guess
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mooga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMooga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mooga

Woops! LoL
Posted 2004-01-30, 03:56 PM in reply to Mooga's post starting "Never Guess"
Sorry, name is Technical Difficulties, but you can also jsut use TD also, its a rollerblading team too. I was very tired when i posted this, sorry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
anunknownowner is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenanunknownowner is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

anunknownowner

Posted 2004-01-31, 08:44 AM in reply to anunknownowner's post "Woops! LoL"
Cool, I'll work on it.
Do you need it any size?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mooga

Posted 2004-01-31, 09:49 AM in reply to Mooga's post starting "Cool, I'll work on it. Do you need it..."
Mooga said:
Cool, I'll work on it.
Do you need it any size?

Any size that will fit on a piece of paper, and a shirt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

anunknownowner