Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post How do you make items to convert to 1.10?
Posted 2003-07-15, 03:02 PM
I got Jamella's and some other editter, but I can't seem to find where to update items stats. I can only get shit like quests, skills, stat points, wps, etc. but I can't find item stats.

Any help? Thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-15, 03:06 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "How do you make items to convert to..."
You cant "update" the stats but what u can do is like if you want 1.10 trangoul's. go to attributes and change it to unid. Then save it to save folder. Then update and go into shadow masters and upload the unid trangouls to your character and get into the game and walla you have 1.10 trangouls. (Worked for me)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-07-15, 03:10 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "How do you make items to convert to..."
Well, Senesia made that weapon that ouroboros suggested, the Great Poleaxe, then posted a mule.zip of it, but I wanna make a weapon like that as well, but on a lower level character, without hacked stats/skills, and with a 1 handed weapon. That is my question actually. Thanks though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-15, 05:49 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "How do you make items to convert to..."
Well i didnt check the item but if it was anything that is possible to get in 1.09 you can just make it while in 1.09 and patch it.

If it s possible to get the items in 1.10 there always drop mod.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-15, 05:54 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "How do you make items to convert to..."
There are unique items such as Spirit Keeper Shadow Plate which is disabled (it seems), and some ethereal Perfect Uniques which is really hard to obtain even with drop mods...so, an editor would be better in such situation.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-15, 09:57 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "How do you make items to convert to..."
Anybody know how I can upload some of my items to this thread ? It's a D2I file and won't let me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-15, 10:10 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "How do you make items to convert to..."
Put them in a zip.

If you wanna find out if an item is enabled or not, just get an MPQ extracter and look through the MPQ.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!