Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

The Grand Entrance of Velox Mortis
Posted 2006-03-26, 07:04 PM
Greetings and Salutations Everyone -

Im new to the Zelaron Forums. My name is Velox and im good friends with GruesomeBody and I used to go to school with JRWakeboard. Please reply and I hope I get to know you guys and have some fun. While I dont own an x-box, i do own a 360, and im getting halo 2 for myself as soon as i get a paycheck. I normally play off of Gruesome's system. Anyways - hit me up and ill talk to you guys later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Velox Mortis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVelox Mortis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Velox Mortis

Posted 2006-03-26, 08:16 PM in reply to Velox Mortis's post "The Grand Entrance of Velox Mortis"
Your smiley signature makes me all warm inside.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-26, 08:45 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Your smiley signature makes me all warm..."
I love your doggie picture!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-03-26, 08:53 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I love your doggie picture!"
Shhh... Leave the guy alone. Ya'll are haters. Welcome to the Dragoons. Hit me up with a party invite ASAP. My tag is Claudio666. Stick around and keep posting and get to know everyone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-03-26, 09:34 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I love your doggie picture!"
HandOfHeaven said:
I love your doggie picture!
I have to say, your avatar always reminds me of "Crazy Craver," the mascot for Honeycombs, hehe.

Grav helped me with the doggie picture. He provided it to me . I had one where I had a homeless guy holding a sign saying "will kill for food." I lost it though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-26, 10:17 PM in reply to Velox Mortis's post "The Grand Entrance of Velox Mortis"
GravitonSurge said:
Is gruesome emo or gay in real life?
Grav you are still acting like a 5 year old. Why dont you just grow up and get over yourself. You would be saving alot of people, namely anybody that doesnt like reading your bullshit, the pain of a headache. It is really getting old everytime you say the same things. Just come up with something more original and new, unless you cant and need other people to start things for u.

Last edited by gruesomeBODY; 2006-03-26 at 10:21 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-26, 10:48 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Grav you are still acting like a 5 year..."
GravitonSurge said:
Edit: 
Deleted by SYG
HAHAHA. What now supreme mod.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-27, 07:10 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Grav you are still acting like a 5 year..."
Hahaha!

Welcome Velox. What is your gamertag on Halo? Mine is Titusfied, so hit me up if you wanna game a little. I've actually been on more recently, and I think I'm gonna try to make a little comeback now! 3 days in a row for me!

I got a new headset too, since my old one was a piece of shit that didn't work 3/4's of the time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-27, 08:10 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Hahaha! Welcome Velox. What is your..."
His gamertag is velox mortis, but he doesnt have live yet. Hell start playing this summer when he gets home to San Diego.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-27, 08:39 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Hahaha! Welcome Velox. What is your..."
yes u got a new headset
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Petey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPetey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Petey35

Posted 2006-03-27, 09:37 AM in reply to Petey35's post starting "yes u got a new headset"
Damn straight! That was annoying the shit out of me not having one!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-27, 02:28 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Damn straight! That was annoying the..."
Glory Gamer Is my tag Drop me a line if u want to kill ppl.
Also Ill be on more now that I am moved in at College.
Quote:
GravitonSurge said: Edit:

Deleted by SYG
Pwned!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-27, 03:29 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Glory Gamer Is my tag Drop me a line if..."
Glory learned to use the quote! High five!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-03-27, 06:15 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Glory learned to use the quote! High..."
Yea for College
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-28, 06:56 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yea for College"
And only after one day!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-03-28, 07:24 AM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "And only after one day!"
Wow the money actually paid for something
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-28, 07:27 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Wow the money actually paid for..."
Good stuff... So I was on again last night for a few hours, and no one showed up! It's hard leveling up on Team Slayer when I keep playing with bafoons... Got me up to a 28 now, but it's anyone guess on every game, which I hate..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-28, 03:46 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yea for College"
gruesomeBODY said:
Yea for College
It's not the college, it's the new bad-ass laptop he has. Did I mention how bad-ass it is?

Velox - Welcome... My gamertag is GutterMind. When you go live, send me a friend request. Enjoy the forum until then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-03-28, 10:01 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Good stuff... So I was on again last..."
I miss u to titus I'll get on this weekend if I dont go home.
Maybe Fri./
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-28, 10:24 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "I miss u to titus I'll get on this..."
Well, im going home Friday and can play this weekend. My buddy, Velox, is going to my house so hell be playing too. He kinda sucks but will get better with practice. I promise that he will be the true meatshield.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY