Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

player bios
Posted 2006-02-20, 08:06 PM
thinking maybe, we should get to know what each player can do for us, i can start a zelaron guild if anyone would like to join...

what i mean by bio is, like my character "Guild Slave" she can do complete runs including droks and power level whoever whenever, i can also farm, we could have some other people assign to certain joibs and just have a good working helpful guild...

also maybe lets get an updated character list...well hopefully i get some feedback
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2006-02-21, 04:16 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "player bios"
If you can get it to work, then it'll be great. However, I think others have tried to get it started in the past, and failed because not enough people were interested.

I'd come along for the ride, I need a new guild, my back looks terribly bare.

Raphael Janaed if you wanna look em up. I'm on the European servers, of course, so to meet up we'd have to be in the International Districts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-21, 09:25 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "If you can get it to work, then it'll..."
so, since your on the EU servers, does that mean we wouldnt be able to play together? or we would just have to consistantly meet up in the int districts?

Lets decide a name and tag for guild. It doesnt have to be a zelaron only guild, it could also be ran and maintained by zelaron people. Also if you are a zelaron member you get more freebee's then the others, could use it as a promotion for zelaron also
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2006-02-22, 04:53 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "so, since your on the EU servers, does..."
Aye. The only way to play together would be in the Int. Districts.

Tag of course would have to be Zel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-22, 07:55 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Aye. The only way to play together..."
bad news, i cant play anymore...i think SYG has 98739842 times > internet then me...i get to play maybe 5min every 10min. and so i am retired for at least 6months, till i can get everything sorted and i can purchase direcway or something else...ima go do a good search for some thoughts, i hate living where i live. well have a good one guys, see you on in couple months
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2006-02-23, 05:26 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "bad news, i cant play anymore...i think..."
See ya mate.

And unfortunately, SYG doesn't have much better internet. He doesn't even have an internet connection. He speaks to us all in an Internet Cafe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-25, 01:28 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "See ya mate. And unfortunately, SYG..."
im hanging in there, so annoying tho. I just joined soh guild, to do some gvg...ill still make the zelaron guild here once i unlock everything.

god i cant wait for that day
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2006-02-26, 07:01 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "im hanging in there, so annoying tho. I..."
Kazilla said:
im hanging in there, so annoying tho. I just joined soh guild, to do some gvg...ill still make the zelaron guild here once i unlock everything.

god i cant wait for that day
Yea lol, I havnt played Guild Wars since November, but I cant wait for the day of my return, it has been written that the seas will part and the land itself will tremble when I return.

But first I must use my powers to destroy the evil terrorist who try and take my game time from me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-02-26, 11:22 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Yea lol, I havnt played Guild Wars..."

We'll be playing GW:Factions when you come back. For the first time, I shall be better than you on gW! Muahahaha!

I've just had an amazing bash around The Catacombs and Across the Wall. Exploring everything. Did everything I could in Ascalon, explored everywhere, killed everything...and then I left. Now I'm in stupid depressing Ascalon where the people Patronise me: "Oh, he's just come from the past. He's a n00b! Boviously".

Any idea when you'll be back? And when you'll get your internet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny