Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

WTF? Must be rich...
Posted 2004-08-07, 03:39 AM
Gotta be a rich guy.... Gotta be.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg richguy.jpg (49.9 KB, 69 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-08-07, 04:21 AM in reply to kockblocker1's post "WTF? Must be rich..."
Or he's just nice and she's not superficial.

Also she could look like a fucking disaster from a front view.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-08-07, 05:06 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Or he's just nice and she's not..."
undeadzombieguy said:

i bet shes fucking georgous, but they're just brother & sister
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-07, 05:18 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "i bet shes fucking georgous, but..."
You have a sister ? I do and there's no fucking way I'm ever going to walk with her like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-08-07, 05:24 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "You have a sister ? I do and there's no..."
undeadzombieguy said:
You have a sister ? I do and there's no fucking way I'm ever going to walk with her like that.
maybe he's menatlly retarded ??? like he has the mind of a 6yo girl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-07, 05:28 AM in reply to kockblocker1's post "WTF? Must be rich..."
I vote rich also.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-07, 05:33 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I vote rich also."
if he was rich he had his own private swimming pool, no?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-07, 07:24 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Or he's just nice and she's not..."
undeadzombieguy said:
Then just hit it from the back?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-07, 07:55 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Then just hit it from the back?"
Or maybe it's just a fake picture made by them so that nerds online could debate over the status of their relationship.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-08-07, 09:16 AM in reply to kockblocker1's post "WTF? Must be rich..."
Perhaps they are Italian.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-08-07, 10:19 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Perhaps they are Italian."
Perhaps she's a hooker. Perhaps this was a planned picture. Perhaps she's a man baby!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-07, 10:23 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Perhaps she's a hooker. Perhaps this..."
haha ill go with the man
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-07, 05:31 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "haha ill go with the man"
probably what eddie said
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-08-07, 05:47 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Or he's just nice and she's not..."
undeadzombieguy said:

All the girls with hearts of gold, who aren't superficial, who find beauty on the inside, must wear thongs like that, espescialy since they don't care about looks. *sarcasm*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MenstrualChunks is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMenstrualChunks is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MenstrualChunks

Posted 2004-08-08, 12:14 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Perhaps she's a hooker. Perhaps this..."
Titus, while all those are safe guesses, you clearly aren't thinking far enough outside of the box. The said "man" is clearly a topless fat bitch with a man-cut.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-08-08, 04:17 PM in reply to MenstrualChunks's post starting "All the girls with hearts of gold, who..."
MenstrualChunks said:
All the girls with hearts of gold, who aren't superficial, who find beauty on the inside, must wear thongs like that, espescialy since they don't care about looks. *sarcasm*
Find me one?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-08, 04:42 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Find me one?"
she/he said "*sarcasm*"
The important thing is to "hit it from the back" -voll-
and eddie your back kinda.. congratulations!
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2004-08-09, 07:30 AM in reply to sheerx's post starting "she/he said "*sarcasm*" The important..."
I saw.

My request still stands.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-09, 11:15 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I saw. My request still stands. ;)"
Have you seen ron Jeremy? dude is ugly as fuck, but he has still nailed more chicks then every guy here Combined.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-08-09, 11:16 AM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "Have you seen ron Jeremy? dude is ugly..."
Mydogisyourdog said:
Have you seen ron Jeremy? dude is ugly as fuck, but he has still nailed more chicks then every guy here Combined.
What about guys? Because then Kagom wins.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav