Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Zelaron Store
Posted 2002-05-04, 04:36 PM
http://www.zelaron.com/store

Visit that link if you would like to buy some crazy items. All the money will go to the webhosting, since even I have some bills to pay after all.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-05-04, 04:50 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron Store"
Lol I hope those aren't your final offerings..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-05-04, 07:33 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron Store"
ROLF are those ur boxers?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-05-04, 07:38 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron Store"
lol wow... you could set up an auction on a worn in autgraphed pair of boxers signed by the one and only Chruser... :] j/k yet still imma save up and buy a shirt or a visor!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-05-04, 10:51 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron Store"
Dont do anything yet, wait for some better images, god damn, chruser is origional
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-05-05, 02:33 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron Store"
lol @ your stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-05-05, 06:20 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron Store"
I cant go to the t-shirt it says product not found ???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
fed913 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfed913 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

fed913

Posted 2002-05-05, 07:40 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron Store"
Those aren't actually on the shop yet

Checkout this nifty mousepad I made though..

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/pr...&zoom=yes#zoom

NOTE: Do NOT Buy anything from that shop with the spam mousepad.. the money will be sent to 666 River of flame
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-05-06, 11:31 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron Store"
I'll c if i can make a few images, for the merchandise =D, i might not b able 2, but what have i got to lose, besides my life, my time, and my... well thats all i have anyway =D, it isnt much so hehe its worth a try

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2002-05-08, 07:27 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron Store"
lol just ordered me a visor!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shayde is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShayde is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shayde

Posted 2002-05-11, 09:11 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron Store"
i want a zelaron mousepad seriously.. i cant order it tho..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Unregistered

Posted 2002-05-12, 01:13 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron Store"
I think I changed the item ID, but I'll fix that in a few moments
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-05-12, 03:45 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron Store"
The mousepad looks good at least...but isnt it little expensive?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-05-12, 08:59 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron Store"
If we don't up the price a little, we don't get any money (lousy cafepress)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Xenn

Posted 2002-05-12, 02:15 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron Store"
You're right... but who cares? Once we get some actually COOL images, I'll buy a visor, and maybe a shirt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-05-15, 05:42 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron Store"
if it was cash on delivery or checks i could buy but othere than that i can't :[
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-15, 06:10 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron Store"
you know if somebody could personalize a visor/mug/boxers etc with my sig I would think about buying
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE