Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2003-11-04, 12:25 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Just joined"
Thanks for the welcome. I hope to be around for quite a while. ^.^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-04, 03:04 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Just joined"
Ahh screw all!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-11-04, 03:29 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Just joined"
This is quite possibly the most popular new member thread ever.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-04, 06:04 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Just joined"
No that one girls was. The scary vampire chick. Well, she doesn't post here anymore anyway.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-11-04, 06:21 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Just joined"
Why do you think this thread is so popular?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-04, 08:29 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Just joined"
Because it's so long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-04, 08:35 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Just joined"
Jessifer said:
Why do you think this thread is so popular?
Because your name implies youre a female. Its an interesting theory, that anyone on the internet who is (or claims to be) female will be more popular than all of the other non-female users. I dont have enough proof to get it made into a scientific law though. Damnit all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2003-11-04, 08:39 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Just joined"
If I could help you I would.

...Actually, no. I wouldn't even if I could.

Sorry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-04, 08:39 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Just joined"
It's true.

Oh, and she is a female, I've talked to her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-04, 08:48 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Just joined"
I have a funny voice. And so does Kell. Bwa haha!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-05, 03:09 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Just joined"
The reason it's so popular is because about 3/4 of the posts are that of Jessifer's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-11-05, 04:31 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Just joined"
I'm becoming a forum whore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-05, 04:34 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Just joined"
J_iceman said:
yes jess, YOU MUST vist the flame forum and see Raziel's "art of work". his work there is the best....just make sure you dont go against him O_o
I used to be an artist of work. Now I'm merely an accountant of phenomena!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-11-05, 04:39 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Just joined"
well thats better than me, all i do is sit and watch and hope that i dont get "hit" in the crossfire :-(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-11-05, 04:41 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Just joined"
Jessifer said:
*whisper* I think he means "work of art". Some people are dyslexic! I know I am when I'm hyped up on caffine, anyway.
yes your right, my hands are faster than my mind, thanx for the correction
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-11-05, 05:18 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Just joined"
Kee hehe. No problem. I'll be glad to correct you anytime. ;-D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-05, 07:43 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Just joined"
hullo
im a loser
bai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-05, 07:59 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Just joined"
Hi loser.
I'm horny.
Ciao.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-05, 08:26 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Just joined"
Hi horney person.
I am a non horney person.
..hasta luego
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-05, 08:33 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Just joined"
Sigh. 2000 posts or 2 months and I get to have a customized title, then? That seems so far away. ;.;
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer