Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

View Poll Results: Do you think this is a good PvP Necro Build ?
Yes. 8 80.00%
No. 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2003-11-20, 07:22 AM in reply to Kuja's post "PvP Necro."
Senesia said:
You can only trap people if they actually stop running.
Ummm Senesia that is wrong, I have trapped many a zon/pally/baba as they were running from my BoneSpirit....
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-20, 10:06 AM in reply to Kuja's post "PvP Necro."
They are stupid.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-11-22, 01:43 PM in reply to Kuja's post "PvP Necro."
How are they stupid from running from certain death? Sen duel me and my necro will put you in your place.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-22, 01:53 PM in reply to Kuja's post "PvP Necro."
No, they are stupid because they should know that they should never stop running when a necro can aim at them. Also, when changing direction, don't do sharp turn, don't run into cracks in blood moor, don't click on rocks and hidden stash.

With some amount of Frw, it's not possible to be trapped by bone prison. Sure, you can cast bone prison on them, and it will surround them, but it will have always have room for they to escape (from the b. prison) if they were running in the right way.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-11-22, 08:55 PM in reply to Kuja's post "PvP Necro."
Yeah but then just do it real fast while they are trying to run out of the opening. Ok i missunderstood ya sry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-23, 07:52 AM in reply to Kuja's post "PvP Necro."
its impossible to attack a necro without stopping... senesia all your saying is that you can just run from a necro.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-23, 03:35 PM in reply to Kuja's post "PvP Necro."
Don't stop running when you are on the same screen as the necro, unless you are within the melee range with him. Sorc, Barb can ignore it because they can teleport/leap out of the Prison anyway.

Of course, it is impossible for anything to attack without stopping, but you shouldn't stop when you're not within an attack range when you're fighting necros. Spiral around them, try to close in for an attack, but don't just stop all of a sudden when the necro is on your screen. If you are in your attack range, of course you should stop and attack him. If he casts bone prison, he will first suffer damage, and then he will be trapped with you.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-11-26, 10:16 PM in reply to Kuja's post "PvP Necro."
i like it when noob necros cast bp when im right next to them ^ ^ some ppl are complete nOObs~! ITS SO FUNNY!!!! especially when im in the prison WITH THEM!!!!

Senesia said:
No one would really put more than 1 point in AMP, no one.

Well, at least not a PvP build. All you need is 1 point, then you have +skill items to increase the radius and the curse will last longer. Putting more than 1 point into Amp (for PvP) is a waste.
um... have you ever read cryptics guide?

to the guide: hmmm good use of the synergies however it can be tweaked to be more optimnal for a few more points into LR maybe bring it to 10 and it maximize the strength and radius in case your opponent decides to be extremely defensive other than that gj on the skills part, the equipment doesnt seem to be as good, but a few in general tweaks such as using enigma as someone mentioned earlier, teleporting on a experienced necro is dangerous to any foe, thus change the armor builds for example:

physical- 8fcr 49%dr with items while maximizing life
ber homunculus
wiz spike
enigma
ber shako
perf verdungos
frosties
1 sojs
good caster ring
boots-anything to help out your build exm sandtrek/imp shank(west boots)

spell caster-really depends who/what you are dueling, 8 fcr varies on the dr depends where your dueling etc.
heart of oak/wizspike
jah/ber homunculus-mainly jah unless they are using a merc
enigma
jah/ber shako- read homunculus
caster belt/verdungos- read shako
mage fists
2 caster rings/sojs
boots same as physical

also nice to have call to arms on the switch, these are my
SUGGESTIONS
and what i have found to work for me in pubs/private dueling
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon