Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Why I hate other gamers.
Posted 2008-04-26, 08:48 AM
Lenny said:
In comparison to FFXII, it depends on what you thought about it. It's safe to see we all agree FFXII tried to push boundaries, particularly with it's new battle system.
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

This is what I hate about modern day console games. They claim they have NEW systems. While it may be new to the franchise or company they are far from new. I am ashamed that I know more about a England DOS game then Lenny does but oh well. I have seen this same system on an older game. I know the name and I won't say it where Lenny can see it I want him to feel bad for not knowing about it as much as I do.

I think this game in particular is Windows compatible. Nevertheless. I find more and more console games are using these "new" systems which are either complete rips of older PC games or rip n' remade versions where all they did was add a few things. Needless to say this old game uses the same exact system FF12 does. The map you walk on and talk to people with is where you fight at no battle scenes or combat music. No victory theme.

Needless to say I am losing faith in the console gaming industry because of this. But I am also losing faith in the skills and intelligence of gamers when they don't realize that console game makers are trying to cheat. You cannot say it's "All new" or "New" alone because that would imply that it is a never before used system. You can however say "New to the franchise" because that would imply that you realize it was used before and you also realize that the only difference is that it was put onto something with more graphics. It failed 15 years ago why would it take off now? New crowd? No? People still hate it. What made it take off was it's name once again. As soon as people see Final Fantasy on something it's automatically the best game ever. This just proves it. You see with franchise loyal eyes when you should see with eyes unclouded.

Needless to say is Lenny's head like this yet? I can't hold in the super secret mystery game any longer.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog