Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Pre-Marital Sex
Posted 2003-01-09, 10:11 PM
This topic has been in the shout box for sometime now but I got tired of the auto refresh messing up my shout so I thought it would be best talked about here too get everyones viewpoints.

Quote:
Admiral Jason
Premarital sex is wrong. I don't care if it is cool to you. If you have a baby or people find out, its not my fault your fucked. And welfare is not a PLAN! I didn't say any of you practice it but if you do
Quote:
Knight-Rider
fool whata re condoms for? what are the anti-pregnancy pills for? if you are worried by just using condoms just tell her to take the pill AND use condom , no worries there
Quote:
Vcomegasin
Condoms and Pills are mostly used for "Family Control"
Quote:
Admiral Jason
You are a complete idiot. What if she says she took the pill and she didn't? Sure the condom is a very good thing to have, so if something goes wrong OOPS. And besides, this is a gay subject. I merely said that premarital sex is WRONG. I'm not a mormon, but I didn't touch shit 'til I was married.
Quote:
JohnnyTAE
Booty is booty married or not, just because you get married doesn't mean you're going too win the lottery. And the pill and condom is better then nothing right?
If I got married before sleeping with another girl I don't think the relationship would last because I would be lusty as fuck but if you "practice" first then you will have the best of both worlds and be able too really find something worth more then sex. The only downside to my whole theory is that I like my women innocent I can't stand a slut but I am one myself
Quote:
Admiral Jason
That was priceless man. Sure if that's your preference, i'm down with that. But I find it immoral, so I never did have premarital sex. Sure I used up a lot of tissue boxes, but I never wanted to sleep with a girl. Every girl at my high school was a WHORE. FREAKING WHOOOORE! They were all ugly as hell. So that kinda spurred me not to do anything 'til I was hitched.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE