Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

I need advice
Posted 2006-10-10, 04:49 PM
Honestly, I didn't know where else to turn. I don't know what to do. I might have to quit gymnastics. I mean, i love it more then life, it's probably the only thing I'm good at and the only way I'm getting into college, but I can't. I can't stand the people, and the fact that they don't know the shit I go through on a daily basis, and keep giving me more. And, they don't like the things I say, or the way I do something. I got beat up today. And it will probably continue. I'm scared to go back, but I need it. What should I do?
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-10, 08:11 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post "I need advice"
Well, first off, if you got beat up how bad? Can you get these people arrested? Because then half your problem is solved. Just go about your business and dont talk to anybody. From personal experience, he ebst way to deal with a stupid group of people is to keep to yourself. Talk to your friends if they are around, other then that, its business, if you want to make it in college. If you need to talk to somebody, you have the number.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-11, 04:33 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Well, first off, if you got beat up how..."
Not bad enough to get arrested, and they did it kinda smart, i mean, the bruises i have are all where my leo / reguar clothes covers. We're gonna see how today goes.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-11, 06:42 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "Not bad enough to get arrested, and..."
Well if they touch you again, then i would go to the cops. That or get my guy friends to come down and have a word or two.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-11, 07:10 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Well if they touch you again, then i..."
Katie, based on the information that you are giving I cant really advise you of what to do. Need more info. If you got assaulted you should contact local law enforcement and file a report with them and check into filling charges, restraining orders are posible to, but I dont know the laws in your state. Are the ones that assaulted you students or what, in gymnastics with you, peirs or not? Need more infomation to advise you from my point of view. Lucky for me I had the same things happen in school. Now Im a High Black belt and a cop, I can beat there ass and take them to jail..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-10-11, 02:19 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "Katie, based on the information that..."
Oh no its all taken care of. No advise needed.
They turned the story around, told my coach I beat them up, and I got cut from the team. So then, I had to walk home an hour and a half to get home. Low and behold, about half-way home it beings to rain. Wonderful day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster