Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Boredom
Posted 2004-07-23, 12:57 PM
What do you do when the boredom factor hits you with diablo2,how do you get past that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-07-23, 01:05 PM in reply to Blackadder's post "Boredom"
I go make gold art. Either that or I duel. Or I randomly start new characters that are probably going to be deleted in like a day or two.

Or I go do something else, like watch TV.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-23, 02:33 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I go make gold art. Either that or I..."
One I made a Bowbarb and a Swordzon to see how well they could do. It was entertaining for awhile.

If I feel magnanimous I go and help noobs get on their feet.

If that does not work I get off the comp for a few weeks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2004-07-23, 02:36 PM in reply to Blackadder's post "Boredom"
Blackadder said:
What do you do when the boredom factor hits you with diablo2,how do you get past that.

Play a round of Warcraft 3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-07-23, 03:07 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Play a round of Warcraft 3."
i dont get bored
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-07-23, 03:08 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "i dont get bored :)"
Go run outside, actually get off your computer, and play soccer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-07-23, 04:05 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Go run outside, actually get off your..."
Yes, watching Theirry Henry and Arsenal play football (soccer) is a nice break from D2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2004-07-23, 05:29 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "Yes, watching Theirry Henry and Arsenal..."
Jerk Off. (10 Char limit, boo you!!!)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-07-23, 06:15 PM in reply to Blackadder's post "Boredom"
Recently, I'll load up Xenogears.

Prior to that, I just find something else to do...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-23, 06:20 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Recently, I'll load up Xenogears. ..."
Vollstrecker said:
Recently, I'll load up Xenogears.

Prior to that, I just find something else to do...
I had that game. It was pretty cool. I got bored with the Mech battle parts. I would have prefered to fight hand to hand through the whole thing. It was more my style. If I remember correctly thats the one you save up hits every round and then unload at the end yea?

Another thing to do when D2 is boring is to visit Zelaron. But you already knew that one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-07-23, 06:21 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "I had that game. It was pretty cool. ..."
Yeah, that's about it.

The mech battles weren't GODLY, but they were amusing as well. Introduced another strategy concern into the game.

Bad-ass game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-23, 10:47 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Yeah, that's about it. The mech..."
Anyone here going to play World of Warcraft if it ever comes out ? I'm playing Star Wars Galaxies at the moment, it's pretty cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-07-24, 01:51 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "Anyone here going to play World of..."
Star Wars Galaxies is pretty cool but I think its a rip off when you have to pay 50 bucks for a game and then some each month to play it online.

When I get bored I play championship manager its a tactical soccer game from my side of the world (UK).It use to be my number one game before diablo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-07-24, 05:53 AM in reply to Blackadder's post "Boredom"
I draw and paint! But then again. I don't play D2, so it kind of leaves a lot of time for that hobby.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-07-24, 12:35 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "I draw and paint! But then again. I..."
This might be a silly question Chruser ,then why do you come to the Diablo2 part of the Zelaron site?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Blackadder

Posted 2004-07-24, 12:37 PM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "This might be a silly question Chruser..."
Ego.............
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2004-07-24, 02:08 PM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "This might be a silly question Chruser..."
He also played D2 at one point.

Maybe he's spying on me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-24, 02:10 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "He also played D2 at one point. ..."
He's checking to look at your mod work, I'm almost sure of it. He wants to make sure you're not half-assing it, like you are supposed to do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-07-24, 02:11 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "He's checking to look at your mod work,..."
Eh, I kind of half-ass it anyway.

Oh well. De-Mod teh Vollstrecker?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker