Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

could someone cow me to lvl 25 please
Posted 2004-07-17, 03:19 PM
could someone cow me to lvl 25 so i can do baal runs im currently lvl 23. thanks im on east/sc/nl holla at me my account is *sick-wit-it or holla at me on aim at sonthinksurugly. thanks. also does anyone know how to make a godly melee pally. what should i add to for skills and stats?

Last edited by LuNaTiKpLaYa89; 2004-07-17 at 03:22 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-17, 03:41 PM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post "could someone cow me to lvl 25 please"
Max zeal,
max fanta
max holy shield
max scafi
max defi

So is state points:

str: enough for gears
dex enough to get max block
vit: rest of it
eng: base

Godly Build:
Helm: Perfect CoA with 2x 40%ed/max or min
Weapon: Eth DC
Armor: Perfect Levi with ber rune
Shield: Eth Votex Exile
Belt and Boots: Hsarus Set
Glove: perfect rend
Ammy: High lord
Rings: 2x perfect raven
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-17, 04:29 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Max zeal, max fanta max holy shield..."
why hsarus? and for armor i was thinking eth templars might and wep i was thinking about getting eth botd war spike or zerker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-17, 04:44 PM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post starting "why hsarus? and for armor i was..."
eth dc own any botd. hsarus give you extra 10k ar, which you need for killing any ww barb/good zealot. eth templars... don't bother, levi give you 25% dr, mad str. also the 1.7k def beat any armor for melee. Trust me i build mad zealot for all patches.

If you follow my guide... i can gurettee you you will own 99% of all zealot. ofcouse get youself some charms also good to perfect anni with 39x3/20/20.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-17, 05:18 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "eth dc own any botd. hsarus give you..."
heh just makin a melee pally to rush also not duel . but how many 3/20/20 or 290's does eth dc cost?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-17, 05:31 PM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post starting "heh just makin a melee pally to rush..."
LuNaTiKpLaYa89 said:
heh just makin a melee pally to rush also not duel . but how many 3/20/20 or 290's does eth dc cost?

15 to 40 x 290s

lowest to perfect ed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga