Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Ahh, the Zelaron forums.. good to be back.
Posted 2003-05-24, 07:38 PM
What's up, everyone? Anyone remember me? I doubt it.
(Not to brag, but for rememberence issues )
Founder of the socket/personalize dupe.. was a member of the 'hax0r' forums private hacking team.. after getting in an immature fight with that one SKuLLz buddy, I released it and ruined the economy temporarily... ahh good times =). Well i'm back for the summer and ready to get in the hacking businness..
I recognize a few i remember.. tidus.. hellmonkeys.. chruser of course.. Anyone know what happened to Xenn? He was pretty cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Zeezo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZeezo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Zeezo

Posted 2003-05-24, 08:00 PM in reply to Zeezo's post "Ahh, the Zelaron forums.. good to be..."
Xenn is still an admin at Zelaron...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-05-24, 08:17 PM in reply to Zeezo's post "Ahh, the Zelaron forums.. good to be..."
Good work, and make sure if you have another era of genious, you fill me in nice and early.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-25, 10:11 PM in reply to Zeezo's post "Ahh, the Zelaron forums.. good to be..."
Well I don't remember you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-05-25, 10:27 PM in reply to Zeezo's post "Ahh, the Zelaron forums.. good to be..."
Me either.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-05-26, 02:26 PM in reply to Zeezo's post "Ahh, the Zelaron forums.. good to be..."
I think I talked to you a few times on aim... gave you an account....

Welcome back?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-05-26, 06:46 PM in reply to Zeezo's post "Ahh, the Zelaron forums.. good to be..."
Hey.

Didn't episode and I invent the socket/personalize dupe, or did I go senile?

No wait, we did
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-05-26, 11:23 PM in reply to Zeezo's post "Ahh, the Zelaron forums.. good to be..."
.-= Trashed the spam =-.

Well, hi.

Just one thing...you sure that's tidus or titus?

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-27, 03:40 PM in reply to Zeezo's post "Ahh, the Zelaron forums.. good to be..."
Who knows, even members that know me here and see me posting all the time still call me Tidus sometimes.... Very annoying, especially when there is a member named Tidus2005.... Bastaard!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-27, 03:48 PM in reply to Zeezo's post "Ahh, the Zelaron forums.. good to be..."
STOP POKING ME.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-05-27, 05:29 PM in reply to Zeezo's post "Ahh, the Zelaron forums.. good to be..."
I doubt xenns smart enough to do that, and I never heard of Xenn making it... >_>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-05-27, 06:44 PM in reply to Zeezo's post "Ahh, the Zelaron forums.. good to be..."
Since when did you have to be smart to figure out a dupe method?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-05-27, 07:14 PM in reply to Zeezo's post "Ahh, the Zelaron forums.. good to be..."
Actually xenn.. it was you and episode that first figured out the Trade/WP dupe.. and yes taco, i think you did once give me an account.

EDIT: look what I found in my old My Documents folder:

:-P look familiar?

Last edited by Zeezo; 2003-05-27 at 07:25 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Zeezo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZeezo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Zeezo

Posted 2003-05-27, 08:26 PM in reply to Zeezo's post "Ahh, the Zelaron forums.. good to be..."
Yes.

And no, we invented the socket/personalize dupe. I came up with the idea, episode tested it at charsi and it worked, then the next morning he figured out a more efficient way to do it would be to personalize it.

I remember it very clearly.

The first person we told was Cutwolf, because he whined about it. Then there was the whole scandal cause he told other people, and eventually episode turned it into Blizzard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-05-27, 09:15 PM in reply to Zeezo's post "Ahh, the Zelaron forums.. good to be..."
Maybe that's true as well.. but I found it by myself with no help from anyone =). I as well disctinclty remember testing it at Charsi on imbueing with all my friends huddled around me hoping it would work.

EDIT: I found this off of the "PATCHED DUPE METHOD" thread.

Quote:
WP Dupe

# of Players Required: 2 (will be referred to as A and B)

Programs Required: D2Hackit

Steps:
1) A and B enter same game
2) B stands close to WP (Way Point)
3) A loads D2Hackit
4) A loads sniffer module
4) A Goes through WP one time to any destination of thier choosing (for some odd reason Stoney field was quite popular for this...)
5) A sniffs the packet and binds this to a key
6) A stands a few feet from B
7) A clicks on B for a trade
8 ) Just before B sees the Accept/Decline box A presses WP key
9) B accepts trade and goes into trade screen
10) A returns to town
11) A drops any items that are to be duped on ground
12) B cancels trade AFTER A is finished dropping items
13) because of the way the trade screen works, the items that A dropped now appear back in A's inventory, but they still exhist on the ground as well

Side Notes: This was a very powerful Dupe as it allowed a person to dupe thier entire inventory in a few seconds. This dupe was only known to the public for a few days, but was found long before that, the public releaze of this dupe was made only after the information had already been sent to Blizzard.
Now, unless I'm mistaken. This is the method Episode released to blizzard, because I as well had this privately (Though I was probably the 15th or so to get it). Now unless I'm mistaken yet again, Episode only released one method to Blizzard, and it was the WP one.. NOT the socket/anya one.

Last edited by Zeezo; 2003-05-27 at 09:20 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Zeezo

Posted 2003-05-27, 10:31 PM in reply to Zeezo's post "Ahh, the Zelaron forums.. good to be..."
Just shut up.. It's in the past anyway, no use arguing over it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-05-27, 10:41 PM in reply to Zeezo's post "Ahh, the Zelaron forums.. good to be..."
cant we all just get along? ??? seriously cant we like lets all be friends and release all those private dupe methods u guys have... common ...
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-05-27, 11:29 PM in reply to Zeezo's post "Ahh, the Zelaron forums.. good to be..."
Stfu anime pls, kthx.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-05-28, 05:00 PM in reply to Zeezo's post "Ahh, the Zelaron forums.. good to be..."
Nobody's getting mad at anyone. We're just trying to sort something out. You're not mad are you, Xenn?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Zeezo

Posted 2003-05-28, 05:30 PM in reply to Zeezo's post "Ahh, the Zelaron forums.. good to be..."
No. but I have a very good memory and I know it was the socket dupe. Episode is a bastard he probably submitted multiple methods.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Xenn