Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Girl Throws Puppies into River
Posted 2010-09-02, 09:06 AM
I think I might cry.

I have rage towards this person that I don't even know, why?

I had been seeing some stuff about a girl throwing puppies into a river on youtube the past day or so, and finally stumbled accross the actual video.

Warning this slightly graphic

BORKED

It's weird, I have a harder time watching this than Faces of Death. Maybe beacuse they're defenseless animals.

Here is some information on the girl:

Name: Katja Puschnik
Place of puppy throwing: Mangfall
Address: Münchener Straße.16b, 85653 Aying, Germany
Language: Croatian
Height: 5ft 7inches

And who the fuck was video taping this bullshit? Was it even real? It looks real. The version with sound is even more disturbing but this is the only one via youtube I could find. It makes me sick. What do you think should be done?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-09-02, 10:30 AM in reply to D3V's post "Girl Throws Puppies into River"
Is she hot?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-02, 11:27 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Is she hot?"
She's croatian, so no.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-09-02, 02:09 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "She's croatian, so no."
Well, if they were kittens, all you'd have to do is post that video and information on /b/ and prepare for ultimate destruction.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-09-02, 02:20 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Well, if they were kittens, all you'd..."
true. I think an exception could be made, I might have to check out /b/..stupid work filters.

*edit* apparently through the help from Google, the hunt is already on, and she has already been found. I guess that's where the above info had come from.

here's another link including audio.

http://valleywag.gawker.com/5626105/...+throwing-girl

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2010-09-02 at 02:23 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-02, 02:24 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "true. I think an exception could be..."
Ah, nice. Well your link is broken now, but here's one, with sound included.

http://blubbaproductions.com/girl-th...-in-river.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-09-03, 08:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Is she hot?"
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Is she hot?
*Unfathomable amounts of loathing and hate.*
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-09, 04:51 PM in reply to D3V's post "Girl Throws Puppies into River"
No human life is worth more than any animal. I could never kill a puppy that didn't need it, I could easily toss a bunch of adults in a river. With plenty of justification at that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke

Posted 2010-09-10, 03:38 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "No human life is worth more than any..."
Hayduke said: [Goto]
No human life is worth more than any animal. I could never kill a puppy that didn't need it, I could easily toss a bunch of adults in a river. With plenty of justification at that.
I can agree with this, as long as there is justification.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-10, 04:09 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I can agree with this, as long as there..."
So, murder > murder? What if there was justification for killing a puppy? Your justification for a human would be that this person is a nuisance to society. He has killed before, and will kill again. Could you use that justification to kill a puppy? What if a young pitbull was playing to rough with a child that wasn't being supervised? He has tasted blood, and has killed before and will kill again. Therfore, we should kill the puppy.

Your both r'tard's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-10, 04:23 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "So, murder > murder? What if there was..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
So, murder > murder? What if there was justification for killing a puppy? Your justification for a human would be that this person is a nuisance to society. He has killed before, and will kill again. Could you use that justification to kill a puppy? What if a young pitbull was playing to rough with a child that wasn't being supervised? He has tasted blood, and has killed before and will kill again. Therfore, we should kill the puppy.

Your both r'tard's.
The point he was portraying was that of innocence vs an adult human (more than likely immoral/detrimental towards society). I say I could agree with that stance as long as there is justification, and that makes me a retard?

Riiiiiiiight.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-10, 04:35 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "The point he was portraying was that of..."
That isn't what makes you a retard, no.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-10, 06:50 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "The point he was portraying was that of..."
Innocense Vs Adult.

Knowing no one is born innocent, and everyone is born through sin. Animal's may as well be born with the same burden. We should cleanse the world and kill everybody. It makes perfect sense, because it is justified.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-11, 01:22 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "So, murder > murder? What if there was..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]

Your both r'tard's.
Justification for killing a puppy? What could there possibly be? Besides putting it out of it's own misery, because due to humans, it was born horribly disfigured.
Pit bull's are just like any other dog. The aggressiveness is due to the owners. Secondly why would you leave an unsupervised child around an aggressive pit bull. Sounds like the herd needs to be culled anyways.
Are you ready for the river Kazilla? It will only be cold for a minute.

Animals do not "sin". They are following the evolutionary path that got us as far as we have come, but have been straying from for so long.

Last edited by Hayduke; 2010-09-11 at 01:25 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke

Posted 2010-09-11, 01:59 AM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "Justification for killing a puppy? What..."
Hayduke said: [Goto]
why would you leave an unsupervised child around an aggressive pit bull. Sounds like the herd needs to be culled anyways.
"Oh no! My dog ate food!? Who would have guessed!?"
lol
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-11, 06:10 AM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "Justification for killing a puppy? What..."
Moron's leave their child with their pets unsurpervised all the time. "My dog would never hurt a fly". Until that one day you come home to a bloody fucking mess.

Hayduke, Skurai said:
I don't think animals can have sin, since they didn't eat the fruit of knowledge, and are all pre-programed with instincts. Just to clarify with my belief...

Animals do not "sin". They are following the evolutionary path that got us as far as we have come, but have been straying from for so long.

Idk about you, but I don't remember eating any forbidden fruit. I've just been following the evolutionary path that has come before me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla