Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

The Warriors on Blu-Ray
Posted 2007-08-08, 01:27 PM
It looked fantastic. I quality was so high, you wouldn't believe it was almost 30 years old (aside from the clothing, slang, and general 1979 feel). I do love this movie, though. "Warriors! Come out to PLA-AY!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-08-09, 12:33 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post "The Warriors on Blu-Ray"
"The Warriors" is just a good movie in general.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-08-09, 01:06 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting ""The Warriors" is just a good movie in..."
This movie is one of my all time favorites because the mood of it is so intense and the pace is perfect. I can't say I'll see it in Blu-Ray any time soon but I'm sure it's as crisp as the Warriors' jackets.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2007-08-09, 03:01 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "This movie is one of my all time..."
I really want to go out for Halloween with a big group of friends all dressed as the Baseball Furies. That would be awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-08-09, 03:06 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I really want to go out for Halloween..."
I don't see me ever wasting the money on blue-ray as long as dvds are still available. I'm not sure why the big industries are so worried about a larger distribution medium anyways ...everyone knows fast broadband is the way of the future. Not everyone has it yet though so they'll try and leech as much cash as they can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-09, 03:12 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I don't see me ever wasting the money..."
A friend of mine was able to get it for cost, so why not? And they really do look incredible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-08-09, 03:10 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I really want to go out for Halloween..."
The Baseball Furies were losers. Those dykes with the guns, however, were bitchin'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack