Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Hmmm...
Posted 2004-04-22, 05:50 AM
I want you people to tell me what you think of this pic. Just say whatever comes to mind.

And if you know who this is, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. I want to see how many people are as surprised by this as I was.

Click-ola.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-04-22, 06:07 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Hmmm..."
Michael Jackson!!! (scared the shit out of me)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-04-22, 06:34 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Michael Jackson!!! (scared the shit out..."
That scared you? Jesus, dude, do you wet yourself at Spy Kids movies too?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-04-22, 07:09 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "That scared you? Jesus, dude, do you..."
WHo the hell is that.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-22, 07:12 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "WHo the hell is that....."
I'll divulge that later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-04-22, 07:13 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "WHo the hell is that....."
Nine coronas!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-04-22, 02:05 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "That scared you? Jesus, dude, do you..."
Raziel said:
That scared you? Jesus, dude, do you wet yourself at Spy Kids movies too?
No, the thought of Michael Jackson. I saw a southpark episode with him on it last night, and i had a nightmare that he came to my house. Wouldn't you be the slightest bit freaked out at A Once-Black-Man-Now-White-Woman-with-a-FUcked-up-nose?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-04-22, 02:09 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "No, the thought of Michael Jackson. I..."
You have issues.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-04-22, 02:20 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "You have issues."
I'm thinking Christina Aguilera.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-04-22, 03:04 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "No, the thought of Michael Jackson. I..."
HandOfHeaven said:
No, the thought of Michael Jackson. I saw a southpark episode with him on it last night, and i had a nightmare that he came to my house. Wouldn't you be the slightest bit freaked out at A Once-Black-Man-Now-White-Woman-with-a-FUcked-up-nose?
You had a nightmare to something you saw on Southpark?

And yea, I never thought it might be someone on Zelaron. It could very well be Senesia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-04-22, 03:32 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "You had a nightmare to something you..."
so who is it??? Raziel???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-04-22, 10:35 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Hmmm..."
goth freak
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-04-22, 10:47 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "goth freak"
Christina Aguilera?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-04-22, 01:10 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Christina Aguilera?"
Marylin Manson when he got up in the morning?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-04-22, 01:18 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Marylin Manson when he got up in the..."
It does look like Christina Aguilera. A really fucked up Christina. If it is indeed her I wouldn't be surprised. She was going in that direction anyway. This would just be another step for her.

Last edited by kockblocker1; 2004-04-22 at 01:21 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-04-22, 01:20 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "It does look like Christina Aguilera. ..."
the ozborne dyke??? whats her name>?

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-22, 01:25 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Hmmm..."
Reminds me of FF9's Kuja, only goth and female. I have no idea why..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube