Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Alan Grayson for President
Posted 2010-01-13, 09:37 AM
I don't know if any of you have actually heard of this guy, but i've been following what he's been saying the past few months and he is nothing short of hilarious. If Barack can't get his act together and start pushing more for what he has campaigned for, I'm ready to jump ship to this Orlando congressman's boat.

BORKED

He has his own youtube channel full of hilairity, check it out sometime.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-01-17, 12:33 PM in reply to D3V's post "Alan Grayson for President"
That was pretty awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-01-18, 10:08 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That was pretty awesome."
BORKED
BORKED
BORKED
BORKED

Honestly, I like this new type of smartass politics from a fellow Democrat. Bravo Rep. Grayson.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-01-18, 10:13 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "cJqM2tFOxLQ -usmvYOPfco Ery7RZ4tZ2Y..."
I watched a bunch of his videos, I'd probably support him if he ran for president.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-01-18, 10:15 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I watched a bunch of his videos, I'd..."
As would I, or maybe he needs to be somewhere in the Obama cabinent. Right now democrats have seemingly fallen back into the prone-bitch-like position bending over for everybody and not showing they have a backbone and some power.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-18, 04:00 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "As would I, or maybe he needs to be..."
I'm thinking of jumping from Rebulicrat, and going to this Tea party I've heard about... I didn't know Democrats were bending over so much. Kagom must enjoy that.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-18, 04:29 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'm thinking of jumping from..."
What do you like about the Tea party 'group'?

BORKED

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-19, 10:15 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "What do you like about the Tea party..."
The name, obviously. Why else would I run away, other than because of Sarah?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-20, 09:58 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "The name, obviously. Why else would I..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
The name, obviously. Why else would I run away, other than because of Sarah?
I never said you would run away, i'm asking why you are running towards them.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-20, 08:07 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I never said you would run away, i'm..."
I never said I was running away from them, I said I was running from THEM.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-21, 09:00 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I never said I was running away from..."
I hate you sometimes.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-21, 11:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I hate you sometimes."
I love you when you hate me.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-22, 08:00 AM in reply to D3V's post "Alan Grayson for President"
@ OP

I believe, sir, that is called a burn
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2010-01-22, 08:37 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "@ OP I believe, sir, that is called..."
I believe, sir, that is just a slight example of his expansive retardation.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-22, 10:46 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I believe, sir, that is just a slight..."
Is it really expansive, or is it just expendable?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-03-22, 03:21 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Is it really expansive, or is it just..."
BORKED

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V