Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion > Test Forum

test
Posted 2008-12-15, 12:14 PM
<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:325938" width="512" height="319" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashVars="configParams=vid%3D325938%26uri%3Dmgid% 3Auma%3Avideo%3Amtv.com%3A325938%26startUri={start Uri}" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="."></embed><div style="margin:0;text-align:center;width:500px;font-family:Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><a href="http://www.mtv.com/music/artist/red_jumpsuit_apparatus/artist.jhtml" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus</a> - <a href="http://www.mtv.com/music/" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">New Music</a> - <a href="http://www.mtv.com/music/video/" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">More Music Videos</a></div>

how come embeded code doesn't work on our board?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-15, 12:46 PM in reply to D3V's post "test"
I'm guessing HTML is disabled?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-15, 01:06 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm guessing HTML is disabled?"
Yes, html is disabled.

I'm assuming for security purposes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-15, 01:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Yes, html is disabled. I'm assuming..."
L-A-M-E, oh well.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-15, 02:10 PM in reply to D3V's post "test"
Flash has been disabled since a very special someone's PM stunt. HTML has never been enabled.

It's possible to convince me to add new BBCodes, although WW will dislike me approximately 5% more every time I do that, so your reason has to be reasonable.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-12-15, 02:14 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Flash has been disabled since a very..."
Haha, I can understand his point. I always am under the understanding that if somebody wanted to manipulate the website in anyway bad enough, they would find a way to do it. Hindering of posting anything with HTML tags or even some Flash/BB code stuff obviously makes the site slightly safer, but honestly...

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-15, 02:21 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Haha, I can understand his point. I..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Haha, I can understand his point. I always am under the understanding that if somebody wanted to manipulate the website in anyway bad enough, they would find a way to do it. Hindering of posting anything with HTML tags or even some Flash/BB code stuff obviously makes the site slightly safer, but honestly...
KA's PM pretty much crashed my computer. I'd rather not people be able to do that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-15, 02:23 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "KA's PM pretty much crashed my..."
LOL, I mean they are funny in a sense. How's about if somebody pulls a stunt after they are enabled ban for ... 3-6 months first offense?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-15, 06:47 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Flash has been disabled since a very..."
LOL. Every BB code you add will increase server load .00001% As if our current load average isn't 1% usage of one of four cores. (That's right, there's no such thing as server lag at Zelaron, it's all bandwidth bottlenecking)

I just don't like it when things break and it's not my fault.

You could run a stat sig site for all I care as long as the bandwidth doesn't get too high.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-12-15, 07:11 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Haha, I can understand his point. I..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Haha, I can understand his point. I always am under the understanding that if somebody wanted to manipulate the website in anyway bad enough, they would find a way to do it.

Yeah, it's called an XSS Attack or Cross-site Scripting Attack. Gotta be careful! HTML is dangerous if left on and not protected against in any manor. Also, allowing HTML would also allow CSS in which I could write a style sheet in this area I'm writing that could cut a margin off the top of the page if your using FireFox. Or I could potentially do other malicious things, specifically javascript, not that I'd do it. However, that group that attacked before might. If you even recall that day.

That's my two cents, I'm out.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy