Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Will you have any New Year's Resolutions?
Yes 8 66.67%
No 3 25.00%
Not Sure Yet 1 8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Will you have any New Year's Resolutions?
Posted 2007-12-28, 02:54 PM
I've never had one (that I can remember) but this year I think I'm going to change some things about me and grow up a little... I'm still thinking of what all the resolutions will be, and I'll post with my complete list.

Do you, or will you have any? If so, what are they?

:Edit: grr I meant to make this a poll.. can someone with rights/permissions make this a pole with the options:

Yes

No

Not sure yet

---

Thanks!

Last edited by -Spector-; 2007-12-28 at 02:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Will you have any New Year's Resolutions?
Posted 2007-12-28, 03:06 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Will you have any New Year's..."
I don't know. I doubt it. I've never been able to keep them more than a few weeks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-28, 04:51 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Will you have any New Year's..."
yea i'm gonna make one. lose weight, win the golden gloves, win NAGA, and get a real MMA fight.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-12-28, 09:34 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Will you have any New Year's..."
New Years Resolutions are just a joke anyway because either you're going to do something or you're not. You can't set a date for when to start something, it's just proof that you're not committed to it or you would start it now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-29, 02:29 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Will you have any New Year's..."
My resolution is not to die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-12-29, 11:40 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "My resolution is not to die."
good luck with that.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-12-29, 04:15 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "good luck with that."
I make that resolution every year. Seems to work so far.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-12-29, 04:31 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I make that resolution every year. ..."
Just you wait. There'll come a year, you'll make your resolution, and BAM! The world screws you over, and you laugh at your mistake.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-29, 04:46 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Just you wait. There'll come a year,..."
I'd be dead, so it wouldn't matter then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-12-29, 11:15 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'd be dead, so it wouldn't matter then."
oh but it would
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-12-29, 11:34 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "oh but it would"
Another resolution I'm gonna just throw out: Cut back on doughnuts

Last edited by KagomJack; 2007-12-29 at 11:47 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-12-30, 12:16 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Another resolution I'm gonna just throw..."
donuts are goooooooood
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-12-30, 09:16 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Another resolution I'm gonna just throw..."
What type of doughnut? The ringy ones with the nice toppings, or the full ones with a filling?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-30, 04:09 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What type of doughnut? The ringy ones..."
Neither, now. I hated that resolution. I'm too much a fatty to give up doughnuts!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-12-30, 06:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Will you have any New Year's..."
In 2008 I will get back in school.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-30, 07:47 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "In 2008 I will get back in school."
Thanatos said:
In 2008 I will get back in school.
That's at least the most attainable one in this thread. Good one at that, kudos Thanatos.

I don't really think I am going to make any New Year's resolutions. I'm going to quit smoking budskis about 90 days before an internship, but I plan on applying for one for 2009. I just plan on working a shit ton to save money until then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-30, 08:27 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That's at least the most attainable one..."
I thought my "Don't die" resolution was rather attainable. :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-12-30, 10:24 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I thought my "Don't die" resolution was..."
Yeah, but that's like saying you'll still be breathing oxygen in 2008. I could've said that. He's taking the initiative to higher his education for more pay. That's pretty cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-31, 07:20 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yeah, but that's like saying you'll..."
I just hope they'll let me back in. If not, I'll probably end up at Ivy Tech.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-31, 12:58 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I just hope they'll let me back in. If..."
heh at least your not going to suffolk hah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster