Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

NCAA braket
Posted 2006-03-08, 07:19 PM
If I'm not mistaken, teams are picked this sunday, once this happens I'll try to make a yahoo league for anyone intrested to join up.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-03-08, 09:17 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post "NCAA braket"
I'm there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-03-08, 11:41 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm there."
I'm there too. Ready to own again like I did in fantasy football.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-03-10, 08:47 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I'm there too. Ready to own again like..."
I'm down.

With the brown.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-10, 08:50 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'm down. With the brown."
Syracuse is gonna win.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2006-03-11, 08:03 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Syracuse is gonna win."
Poor UK . I remember when I was younger UK owned but it's really gone down hill :/. Sparks's brother goes to my college, he got my math teacher an autographed poster.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-12, 04:26 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Poor UK :(. I remember when I was..."
Group ID# 45820
Group Name Zelaron
Group Password noralez
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-03-14, 01:41 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Group ID# 45820 Group Name Zelaron ..."
*bump* Have to have your team up by thursday.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-03-14, 09:31 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "*bump* Have to have your team up by..."
Duke Sucks reporting in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-03-18, 09:42 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Syracuse is gonna win."
platnum said:
Syracuse is gonna win.
I totally fucked that one up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2006-03-18, 11:29 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "I totally fucked that one up."
Some stiff competition, considering there are 3 of us in the pool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-03-19, 07:44 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Some stiff competition, considering..."
Yea, I have a feeling I'll be in last place the whole way. But atleast its close right now, 35, 33, and 33.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-03-20, 07:37 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yea, I have a feeling I'll be in last..."
Whoops, totally forgot to sign up..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-20, 11:45 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Whoops, totally forgot to sign up.. :("
It's okay, next fantasy football season you will go down again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2006-03-28, 01:29 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "It's okay, next fantasy football season..."
Grats to you on winning. I think its like 4 points from 1st to 3rd place, so we basically all fucked up. I was the only person to have a final four team, and that was Florida.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-03-28, 02:20 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Grats to you on winning. I think its..."
lol. Wow. What a great year!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2006-03-29, 07:31 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "lol. Wow. What a great year!"
Yeah, everyone's brackets were fucked this year. What a friggin' year..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied